Skye Prower

Sonic SCANF Youtube channel?

159 posts in this topic

As someone with graphic design experience, if we don't have a name it's a lot harder to start designing a logo for it so name first

1 person likes this

I second Dylan in this instance.

Actually..... Do we want it as "Sonic S.C.A.N.F." or "Sonic C___ A___ N___ F___"

Sonic Cool And Neat Fans? o_o

Sonic-crazy and nerd fans? 

Super crazy always narcissist fans?

If we include Sonic in the name it sounds like we are exclusive to Sonic stuff  but we won't be. I think maybe we should exclude Sonic from the channel name.

Wait, aren't we going to be mostly Sonic stuff?

Wait, aren't we going to be mostly Sonic stuff?

Yeah I thought so too, then again I have many many horror rpgs to play :3

I assumed we would be like.... 50-75% Sonic...  Maybe make the title clear we deal with other things?

Let's do that. I'm not the best at the name game tho'...

Sonic comics; Archie never fulfills?

Perhaps we should just keep Scanf the way it is. Something like Scanf games or 

Sonic Comics And aNother Fandom?

Or Sonic, Games and such?

Edited by Katmuffin

Sonic Comics And aNother Fandom?

I was pondering something like this!  Anyone know a word beginning with N that means 'other'? 

1 person likes this

Went on the classic thesaurus.com and apparently new is the only "synonym"

But I think we should keep comics out of the name as...well... right now at least there are no comics XD

Here's my bad suggestion:

Sonic and Stuff Channel; Analysis, Nitpicking and Fun

1 person likes this

I feel that's perfect!

And Knuckles

1 person likes this

And Knuckles

Oh yeah. Knuckles. Always Knuckles. ALWAYS.

I... would like to make a little change.... Sonic and Stuff; Critiques, Analysis, Nitpicking and Fun

I did have another idea.  Given we all have characters as our avatars, maybe make something like the 'Sonic Life Icon' for each of us.  Then we can have an intro for our vids like a player select screen showing all our icons, then highlighting the ones who will be in then vid, and we have the icons in the corner of the vid from then on?

1 person likes this

I... would like to make a little change.... Sonic and Stuff; Critiques, Analysis, Nitpicking and Fun

I did have another idea.  Given we all have characters as our avatars, maybe make something like the 'Sonic Life Icon' for each of us.  Then we can have an intro for our vids like a player select screen showing all our icons, then highlighting the ones who will be in then vid, and we have the icons in the corner of the vid from then on?

Sounds pretty darn awesome, but can anyone actually make that happen? o-o (I have no idea how it'd work)

Are you sure you've not watched Game Grumps? :P

Sounds pretty darn awesome, but can anyone actually make that happen? o-o (I have no idea how it'd work)

I know it CAN be done.  I personally don't have the software (or the skills right now) to do it.

Are you sure you've not watched Game Grumps? :P

I... am aware they exist and they do.... game related things.... I have not watched any of their stuff

1 person likes this

I was just saying because the intro you described was pretty much one of theirs. Plus they also use their avatars to show who's in what episode

There is nothing origonal on this earth.

What is origonal is the combinations.

Yep. Very true. I agree with that

Unfortunately not everyone would

Yeah, it is the internet.

Maybe we can still use the 'sonic life icons' just not have them in the intro sorta thing.  After all, the life icons are more Sonic than anything else!

Sure. I'm sure we could do some kind of intro but that's a discussion for another time right now. Just need to be sure we're happy with the name and everything

Also... up to you guys but do you wanna make a PM so we can discuss things in more depth?