Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skye Prower

Mega Man after Worlds Collide?

15 posts in this topic

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Out of curiosity, will the uploading of Mega Man comics continue once the Worlds Collide event is over?

1 person likes this

I'm really hoping the Mega Man comics will continue after Worlds Collide :)

Cool. Thanks for clearing it up. Good luck hunting them down!

Cool. The Curse of Ra Moon will be EPIC! Don't wanna miss it!

Its cool that you will continue uploading megaman's adventures

This is tangentally related but is Nights into Dreams anywhere around? It is kind of unrelated to Sonic, however Archie Comics makes frequent references to the series within the sonicverse. (Like Saffrons Nightopian friend) so I was curious if it was anywhere to be found.

Probably because they made a NIGHT comic long ago. At the same time of sonic.

This is tangentally related but is Nights into Dreams anywhere around? It is kind of unrelated to Sonic, however Archie Comics makes frequent references to the series within the sonicverse. (Like Saffrons Nightopian friend) so I was curious if it was anywhere to be found.

Found this on a site:

The year is 1996, and gaming giant SEGA released a game for the Sega Saturn that is today considered one of the most innovative, imaginative, and artistic video games ever made. It was truly ahead of its time.

With plentiful fans world-wide to this day, NiGHTS into dreams was a once-in-a-lifetime gaming experience. And yet it is so much more to the many who still hold it dearly in their hearts.

The year is 1998. Archie comics released a three-part adaption of NiGHTS into dreams... Unfortuneately to the horror of NiGHTS fans it was badly drawn, badly written, and had little to do with the actual plot of NiGHTS itself. And most certainly didn't reflect the creativity and imagination so loved in the game. Archie went on to produce three more NiGHTS comics that had even less to do with the story itself and could more or less be called mediocre atrocities.

Basically, the sales weren't high enough to start an ongoing comic series.

It's a shame the NiGHTS series didnt continue... I bet it would have gotten pretty long and awesome if it still continued to today...if they started to make it more to the actual plot of NiGHTS, such like how they are doing with the mega man series today, it probably would have made SEGA put out more NiGHTS games too!

Archie might try again in the future if SEGA does make another NiGHTS game, who knows..? :o

If Archie does it again, they better be more careful this time.

Having read the thing, Night was terrible as a comic.

There's barely any reason to start back up the Night's comic as there is almost no games ( I think there's only 3..) and no one knows it anymore. Sonic is a world famous gaming icon.