Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

The snow bot's armour deflected Boulder's attack, but it had been dented. The Badink swated Boulder aside and turned toward the skunk, firing another snow blast at him.

Skye droped his shield and leapt between the badnik and the skunk, taking the blast squarely in the chest.

"What do you think your doing kid!?" Yelled the Skunk as his rage at the bot increased. He started to throw the rocks even faster and hard then before. And as each rock flew at the bot he took a step back. He hopes his actions would distract the bot so Myra or Boulder could help Skye.

Skye skidded across the snow, then groaned as he stood back up, his chest buckled in somewhat unnaturally.  "Assesment... minor structural damage..." he muttered, before launching himself at the robot again.

Myra put up a barrier between Skye and the robot, just before it took another swipe at him. "What are you doing?!" Myra exclaimed, "You take a shot at close range point blank in the chest and get up to get hit again?" Myra asked, even more anxious then before.

The snow badink the turned towards the Skunk, and began advancing on him, charging up a shot.

Edited by Katmuffin

"It's what I do," called back Skye, barely avoiding the swipe, though his jacket didn't.  Seeing the robot advancing on the Skunk, he flew directly above it then charged straight down, forming an energy blade in his hand as he did so, holing to impale the badnik.

"Nobody tosses the Boulder!" Said Boulder getting riled up and picking up a huge frozen rock.

"All you people need to get off the streets! There's a giant ice bot on the loose!" Said Techno to all the shoppers and bystanders.

"What do you mean it's what you do?" Myra said, "Who are you?" She asked.

The snow bot redirected it's cannon towards Skye, firing a huge blast.

Skye wasn't able to answer Myra's question, more concerned about the cannon facing his way.  "Uh oh..."  He quickly reformed his blade into an energy wall, blocking most of the shot, but was still sent flying, crashing into some of the stalls.

Boulder threwthe big icy rock at the robot hoping it'll cause damage.

"Ohmygosh!" Myra exclaimed seeing Skye crash, she ran over, "Are you ok?!"

Builder's rock did some damage to the snow bot's armour, but really only made the Badink angry. It turned to Boulder and fired another snow blast.

The skunk began to get even more angry that he stopped throwing rocks and instead broke into a near by car. The car began to run after being hotwired. The skunk then drove the car straight at the bot as fast as he could.

The car knocked the snow bot down, making it's shot go wild, and severly damaging one of it's legs. Half pinned by the car, the Badink twisted it's torso completely around and fired another blast straight into the windshield.

"Did he just drive a car into the Snow Bot?" Myra asked, wipping her head around at the sound of the collision. Seeing the bot firing at the car, she quickly formed a sheild around the skunk.

"P-power levels at 68%.  Servo damage detected in right leg.  All other systems functioning," said Skye in a monotone as he sat up, his eyes unblinking.  He gave his head a quick shake and looked around.

"It's vulnerable, we have to strike now," said Skye in his normal voice.  "Get me close to it, I might be able to wipe it's programming if I can get access to it's core."

The skunk used the wires inside the car to cause a spark which made the car hear up and catch fire. "Get back! The car is going to blow!" Yelled the Skunk as he jumped out of the car and started running.

"Wait, what did you just say? How are you going to hack the robot?" Myra asked, confused and slightly painiced.

The car exploded launching the Badink, minus a leg, down the street. Its armor charred and warped it activated the thrusters of it's back, and began to rapid fire snow blasts every where.

"Hacking is my specialty," grinned Skye, getting to his feet, though one leg wasn;t moving right, it seemed like the knee was stuck in a half bent position.  "To bad these models are too primitive for wifi!"  He spun his tails and took off, trying to dodge the blasts to reach the robot.

"Wait!" Myra called to Skye "You can't go! You're hurt!" Out of the coner of her eye she saw Boulder get hit. "Oh, right, you're supposed to be protecting people." She mumbled. She cast a sheilds around Skye, Boulder and the skunk.

The robot noticed Skye and began aiming at him. Myra shield held, but was slowly weakening.

"You've got good eyesight..." muttered Skye, seeing the robot taking aim.  "Myra, angle your shield a bit," he called out, forming his own shield, not planning to block the blast, but defect it back.

"I rather take a hit than waste time dodging or blocking!" Said Boulder. 

"You guys are insane! What on earth are you up to?!" Asked the Skunk as he moved towards Skye and Myra.

"Ok." Myra answered Skye, angling her sheild a bit.

"I'd be able to hold this long enough for you to get close, so you won't have to worry about dodging, blocking, or taking a hit." Myra answered Boulder. 

"I don't know," Myra answered the skunk, "But in a battle it best to go with whatever plan there is."

The snow bot fired another shot at Skye, but was deflected off the shields and knocked it off balance.

Skye grinned as the robot was knocked off balance.  "Guys, throw everything you've got at it to keep it off balance while I'll hack it's core!" he yelled.