Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

Hey, since it's almost Christmas I thought it would be fun to do some Christmas themed role-play. However, I need to know if anybody actually wants to do this. 

I'm thinking that this should happen either in Knothole or New Mobotropolis, and the rest is up to every body else.

I noticed there's already a topic for this, but it seemed inactive.

Please let me know if you want to do this.

I am avaible of you need a grinch. 

Hmm, four people, including me. This is probably enough, and considering how small this community is, I don't think there will be any more.

So do you guys want to just throw ourselves somewhere or do something a bit less random?

Edited by Katmuffin

I'd say somewhere in the middle.  Work out where we are, send out the invites and see what happens!

Ok, so let's say we are in Knothole post-reboot and we are all trying to get some last minute shopping done, but there's a huge blizzard that's making things difficult. This isn't super interesting though, so mabey there could be a disaster of some sort?

Are we talking huge blizzard becomes a disaster, or an attack of some Blizzard bot that Eggman has sent.

And if we're post-reboot guess I need to use post-reboot Skye!

I was thinking of a blizzard that becomes a disaster, but a blizzard bot sounds way cooler.

I get to create a post reboot Geoffrey!? I'm happy with this plan. So is it just a Blizzard bot? And where is Sonic in all this?

Unless someone is playing Sonic, shall we say he's off playing Santa somewhere, but so far away that he won't get back till the fun with the bot is over?

And... well... a bot that can do ice stuff and make blizzards is pretty nasty!

Also, here's the profile for the Skye I'll be using, in case you haven't seen it yet.  http://en-forums.sonicscanf.org/topic/518-skye-prower-reboot-version/

Great, but if Eggman is going to do something for Christmas, wouldn't he go over the top? How about a while line of blizzard bots?

When does Eggman NOT go over the top?

Hmm... Tricky question. I have no idea.

Any way, I think I'm going to use a variant of Myra, I suppose you can call it post reboot, but she isn't cannon so that doesn't work. Every body was affected by the reboot though... Anyway her past is different than pre-reboot Myra's, and I'm working on a character overview for both.

Edited by Katmuffin

Cool!  Looking forward to seeing the new version.  And yeah, calling her post-reboot does work!

So if everybody's ready, I'd say we should start.

Agreed!  Want to set the scene?

(Sure!)

Myra walked down the street, trudging through the snow. "I should finish shopping," she thought, "but if I stay out any later I won't have time to finish my weekly report." Myra looked around at the bright store fronts all around her. "Just one more store..."

There was a crackle in the air, maybe looking and sounding as if some of the decorations were shorting out.  For a moment the distortion spread, though hard to see against the bright flashing lights.  The next instant the form of a Mobian popped into existence, then dropped to the ground into a snowdrift, causing some of the looser snow to erupt into the air as the distortion above vanished.

"I've really got to spot poking those strange portals," came Skye's muffled voice from the drift.

Myra seeing the distortion and Skye falling ran over. "Are you ok?" She asked, slowing as she reached the drift. "This is going to be interesting to report." she thought.

"I believe I'm fine.  I'm not detecting any damage yet," said Skye as he ran a quick diagnostic and sat up.  "This may sound a strange question but... where am I?"

"Uh... Knothole shopping center." Myra replied, "And where did you come from?" "And more importantly how do I get you back?" She thought.

"I tell you comrade, chedder ham is the best part of Christmas! And Merkel the purplewing Chao is best special in history!" Said  a large Rhino walking with several wrapped boxes with a teched up Rooster.

"I totally agree Boulder man!" Said a rooster carrying a warm container.

"Knothole?" asked Skye looking around.  "But it looks.....uh... n-nevermind...." He started squeezing one of his tails with his hand.