Shadow

Sonic Universe (Comic Series)

686 posts in this topic

SU_53.jpg

For the people who weren't aware yet, Sonic Universe #53 is live! Watch the continuation of the World's collide, including some thrilling moments!

-------------------------------------------------

This is, by far, my favourite comic currently. The robotized masters are difficult do defeat, it got some thrilling moments etc.

It was nice to see the robot masters at the end, and also seeing the Chaos Devil. The cover is lying though, because Megaman and Sonic don't fight him yet.

I still wanna see more of Metal Sonic and Bass though.

So disappointed not seeing Sonic and Megaman fighting the Chaos devil. Good to see Knuckles and Amy back though and that there are more challenges coming up. I agree with you about seeing more of Metal Sonic and Bass but I expect they will be used more later on and then ultimately defeated.

That was the first time the Robotized masters actually seemed like a proper challenge to defeat, so kudos for that. Shame the earlier fights had been so one sided. I'm pretty sure Chaos Devil will be crossing swords, erm, tentacles, with the heroes before too long.

The chaos devil will serve as a proper challenge for the blue heroes.

I bet all heroes going to fight Robot Masters (Everyone matched with powers like Sonic - Quick man) and then.... I don't know what's going to be after the battle.

\We've got 4 issues

1-Robot Masters and Rouge Woman

2- Chaos Devil

3- Bass and Metal Sonic

4- Egg-Wily Machine X

Thought I hope there is something more to it.

Bring on more battles. Increase the difficulty too. Make the two have to work for their wins. Much more interesting that way. Also, for a spy, Rouge was caught easily.

Also, for a spy, Rouge was caught easily.

No one is this cross-over is showing their talents properly. It's like they're all weak caricatures of the actual characters.

I read back through some of the previous cross-over stories, and your right. An example is in the first SU that was in the cross-over series, Espio didn't try to be sneaky like he should have done, he just went right and was captured because of it.

True. In SU#17-#18 Tails was knocked by Speedy from the sky, he hit the roof then ground and was still concious, heck he was still able to fly, but in MM#24 he has been punched ONCE by bass and he was lying unconcious.

I agree with you about the punched once part, but Speedy is nothing compared to Bass. No seriously, Bass is a super robot.

But one punch was still weak indeed, I wonder how they even managed to capture Shadow.

They showed it in an earlier issue, someone did the teleport-to-the-evil-scientists thing, I guess Copybot was the one who sniped Shadow.

Well, we've got a new synopsis for Pirate Plunder Panic: Part 3 (SU#57)

Pirate Plunder Panic Part 3: THA'RR BE MUNITY ON THE HIGH SEAS! As Capt. Metal and Capt. Whisker clash, the quest for the Sol Emeralds pits pirate agaisnt pirate even if th' be the same vessel. YO-HO! Meanwhile Blaze, Amy, Cream, and Marine are caught blazin' crossfire-and the tentecles of the terrifying sea-villian salty dog, the Kraken! You'll be walkin' if you don't read this exciting issue with new cover art from the scallywag Tracy Yardley, plus a variant cover from Sonic comic veteran arist Dawn Best!

(I'll post the cover art if and when I can, since I can't reach Bumbleking.com for some reason...) So, what are your thoughts, if any?

The Kraken? Classic mythology there. Cool. Getting excited for it now

By the way, if you cant reach Bumbleking.com, you could try Sonic wikia

By the way, if you cant reach Bumbleking.com, you could try Sonic wikia

Yeah, that's were I got the synopsis, but there weren't any images on the page. Doesn't matter now, I've got the covers right here:

1286518_ful.jpg1286519_ful.jpg

NOW BOW BEFORE THE SHINY!! Classic Bean. Please don't ever change the way you are Bean. You're perfect

1 person likes this

Dang, and Bark look so cute.Almost make you forget the fact that he is a FREAKING POLAR BEAR.

I've got the first four pages to SU issue 54/part 11 to worlds collide. The pictures are too big to put in altogether so I'll start with the first page

SU_54_P1.jpg

Eggman and Wily are arguing like an old married couple

I didn't know where else to put this seeing as it is SU

Don't worry, you've posted it in the correct thread, since there is no official world's collide thread :P

Well, here are the other three

SU_54_P2.jpg

SU_54_P3-4.jpg

SU_54_P5.jpg

There you go. Got no info on the rest of it at the moment. When I find something, I'll post it

I got some questions about Metal.

1 Since he lost Power Gem in his fight with Shard, does that mean that he a ) lost free will again or b ) is weaker again?

2 Since the world is rebooted is current Metal Sonic still model 3.8? I assume that he changed like rest (Eggman never looked like Satam Robotnik, Tails isnt Chosen One etc), but would that mean after his destruction in rebooted universe he will be still 3.8 back in normal continuity?

What a shame for the EggmanXWilly Shipper. They are about to kill each other, and our heroes won't even Have to do anything.

I got some questions about Metal.

1 Since he lost Power Gem in his fight with Shard, does that mean that he a ) lost free will again or b ) is weaker again?

2 Since the world is rebooted is current Metal Sonic still model 3.8? I assume that he changed like rest (Eggman never looked like Satam Robotnik, Tails isnt Chosen One etc), but would that mean after his destruction in rebooted universe he will be still 3.8 back in normal continuity?

1a) He seems to have lost his free will, just like he lost his ability to speak, but it probably wasn't because he lost his power gem core. Metal Sonic said at the end of SU 50 that all will pay and he'd already lost his power gem core by then

1b) Most likely. However, Eggman sometimes builds Metal Sonic a lot stronger than other times. So whether this Metal Sonic is a strong one or not depends on how the battle goes, however, I would bet that this is a strong Metal Sonic

2) This Metal Sonic is model 3.8 and should remain 3.8 after worlds collide until he is destroyed again

He seems to have lost his free will, just like he lost his ability to speak, but it probably wasn't because he lost his power gem core. Metal Sonic said at the end of SU 50 that all will pay and he'd already lost his power gem core by then.

I think his loss of voice and free will was most likely a side-effect of the Genesis Wave, causing Metal 3.8 to basically become the equivalent to Metal Sonic from the games. Also, who do you think Eggman was referring to when he told Metal to meet his 'new partner' in SU#50? I mean, Wily hadn't created Bass at that point, so was he probably just referring to Wily himself (or perhaps Copybot)? I know it's a bit too late for this question, but it still bugs me to this day.