Shadow

Sonic Universe (Comic Series)

686 posts in this topic

Sorry for not spoiling, but it will be brief... At the alternate ending Knuckles said "...even if I have her looking after...", who do you all think "her" is?

Wow... Just wow... Amazing! Much better than the others in my opinion usually the finales are the best. Yeah by "her" I think he's talking about Julie su

Oh Eclipse...I love this guy and I think it will be great, that he is not a One-Story-Saga-Chara like Captain Metal. And he has a weakness, is not a Mary Sue chara and he would be a cute brother for Shadow.

For Omega: NOPE I don't like him how he is dealing with Eclipse :I

The Fight Shadow Vs. Death-Mr.-Not-Scary was exiting but not a ultimative battle fight like I thought it would be when I read the last pages of SU 61. A great end for the Shadow Fall Saga. Not my favourite but I liked it. Can't wait for the Knuckles-Chaotix Saga!

Right, my thoughts

Okay, well the issue itself was nice. It wasn't brilliant but it was still a good read.

As some of the others have also said, Black Death's death was the highlight. I expected more from the fight itself but it was already clear Black Death wasn't as dangerous as Black Doom so a fight like theirs wasn't going to happen. Still, Black Death's 'how can you judge us' was nice addition bringing the fight up a notch and showing us that Team Dark's work isn't always so heroic and can fall into something dark. Such as attempting genocide on the Black Arms

Eclipse... was disappointing. He seemed to come into the story well but he's less threatening now we've seen him whining about wat to do. Oh, and his transformation was interesting. For one panel. Yeah, it seems like him transforming just makes him weaker in long run. Could he really expect to beat Shadow in the time he has transformed? I think not. If/when he does return, I hope he can live up to his threats, because I'm not seeing it right now

And the after-the-credits. Well, I really didn't see it as something necessary to add in. Sure, it it introduces Knuckles for the next one and it shows Eclipses ship, meaning we are to expect him later. But still not necessary. The "her" gives a little hope in the situation with Julie-Su. And at least there doesn't seem to be much change to his character, hating to leave Angel Island and having enough to deal with

Should be interesting to see the next arc

Actually

a lot of people are believing it might be Honey the Cat, heck even Lupe and Vanilla's been put into consideration. However I just want to point out that Ian himself said that it isn't Shade, Julie-Su, Tikal or Chaos. So right now I'm hoping for Honey to be in it.

I didn't realise Chaos was considered to be a 'her'

As for Honey, well given the loss of all the characters made by Penderman, it does seem like a good opportunity for he to show up so I guess it makes sense. But they better add a bit of back story to it. I really can't see it being her. Vanilla I doubt. Lupe... not sure

This is probably completely wrong, but wasn't there some mention of Dulcy returning? And if that's so, perhaps that's the 'her' Knuckles was referring to. As I said, probably completely wrong but may as well share the crazy theory anyway

Actually you could say Chaos is more an it and Ian just listed that character out just in case speculation leads to that. Also, I think Ian said he was still thinking of how to put Dulcy into this new canon, so I really doubt it's her. I'm starting to lean on the choice of Honey, or an entirely new character.

Wow... Just wow... Amazing! Much better than the others in my opinion usually the finales are the best. Yeah by "her" I think he's talking about Julie su

Even if Ian hadn't said that the 'her' wasn't a love interest for Knuckles, she wasn't a possibility in the first place.

I think its funny that we spoiler our texts despite that everybody who read them probably already read that issue. My thought on arc over all.

- Omega is awesome

- We could use Team Dark working separately more often. Or at least star in stories that aren't Shadow focused.

- If killing Black Death can turn off whole Black Arms you think that killing him would be GUN plan A.

- Arc felt slow. All fireworks were kept for last chapter. ( Both Metaphorical and literal ones)

- Last part really made me interested into villains. In many media (hero related especially) alien are killed in armies without anybody batting a eye. Big points for that,

- Why Black Arms make all their special soldiers a midgets?

- Between main alien named like Penders character, minion named after cannon and generic Dark Arms I'm not very impressed with naming.

-So far that's a common thing is New252 (Egg Army, Egg Boss, Cyberization)

- Dark Arms this, Dark Arms that, unless they turn out to be burning velociraptors with chainsaw teeth, they simply wont live up to their hype.

- That after credits thing isn't really that new. Old SU issues also had that. I'm still curious what alternative cover shows

- also Off-panel. I want my off-panel badly.

Edited by MetalSkulkBane_PL

I think its funny that we spoiler our texts despite that everybody who read them probably already read that issue

When I was on holiday, I appreciated the spoiler texts because I was unable to read the comics at the time

Plus, someone could check the topic before they know the comic is out. I've done that a few times.

Sure but when comic comes out, then everybody talks only about it. So there is little to no reason to even check forums unless you read it. Still, I "fixed" my previous post.

But if you don't know the comic has been uploaded, and then check this topic, only to see a bunch of unspoilered discussion...

A question. Does anybody knows the Alternate Ending? Because I'm searching through an internet and I can't find it.

If you're talking about the variant after the credits ending, then that's because it's released a week after the regular issue has been released.

Yep. Already seen. That really messes with my brain

Yep. Already seen. That really messes with my brain

if you ask me, it does look like his appearance is setup to reference Satam Robotnik in a way, red eye, especialy, now it'll be interesting see which side he's really on, or if he is finaly on his own side, should be interesting to see

also its cool his name references the SATAM robotnik, thats cool, should be interesting to see what his history and connections are

Yeah, I noticed that what's said in your spoiler. And i see your point with Robotnik but i hope thats not their reasoning

Why do I get the feeling Snively will rip that beard off as though it's some disguise? Because that's what I'm feeling.

It's not much of a disguise as everyone knows who he is! ;)

Doesn't mean it's not fake though.

OK I am curious. Apparently Sega mandates got in the way again, and Snively is not related to Robotnik. But if that's the case then why is he so obviously similar to him? Maybe it will be hinted that they related, just that they don;t share last names or something.

I wonder if he used to work for Eggman, if he did why he left...I have a craziest theory: While Eggman is going to be games Eggman,Snively will now be Satam Robotnik's replacement. Soon, he will gain trust of GUN, before backstabbing them and taking over.

I've got to say- I',m not fan of redesign. I've never complained about redesigns before, but Snively now looks like nothing more but mini-Eggman. Snively suppose to be ugly and pathetic, but that his look doesn't reflect that, gone is huge, crooked nose and these precious few last hair. I dont think I will get used to soon.

Has somebody got the Variant Cover - Version on the Archie Sonic App?