8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been more active here since life got more busy, so I thought I could drop by and have more time to spread awareness and post it here! Also, I forgot to post this here before. Also, I wanna know what people think of Ben 10 series and the Ben 10 reboot.

Edited by Mazefire3609

Alien Force is my favorite. Ultimate Alien is good. Omniverse is meh. This new one is just a Teen Titans Go rival.

The classic one is just classic. Can't be compared with others. 

Edited by NMS

Oh dear god please NO!!!! Not Ben 10!!!!!!!!!!

I... kind of liked the classic ones... then I saw another one... I think it was Omniverse... I absolutely hated it because it was not the classic ones and pretty much stopped paying any attention to Ben 10 :/

2 people like this

I... kind of liked the classic ones... then I saw another one... I think it was Omniverse... I absolutely hated it because it was not the classic ones and pretty much stopped paying any attention to Ben 10 :/

I was at first pretty skeptical about the whole show, but once I tried watching the first episode I actually tried to see them all.. (didn't work because binge watch Teen Titans)

I watched Ben 10 a few times but woukd I call it my favorite. ..uh...no.

1 person likes this

I'm trying to avoid this while waiting for Season 2 of Voltron.......

I'd rank what little I've seen of it higher than the other CN reboots, and by that, I mean it's still kind of substandard. I personally hoped for an action cartoon revival given the original creators were behind it.

Oh, well. We have Justice League Action, which is miles better than most 11-minute Cartoon Network shows.