BlurryDawgo

Sonic Lost World

299 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure that "the cute character of the franchise" tittle belongs to cream.

At least cream throws chaos at people. She is a practical rabbit.

Then came shadow with his omochao launcher . And the fan rejoiced.

I would like to point that out.

Cream is a freakin tank, probably one of the strongest characters with her chao Cheese in the entire franchise.

Super_Cream_remastered_by_MathiasMeioh.png

Gee, I'm still waiting for Super Cream, she would be a god.

You already used that pictures once cheery ^_^

and yes, cream is deadly.

I did? Well, that shows my love for her now doesn't it :D?

Back on topic guys :D I personally hate the Omochao things Sega are currently doing and I wonder why? Everybody has been making fun of him. The Sonic Paradox, Let's players, Countdown Artists, Fans. Heck, it wouldn't even wonder me if employees of Sega themselves are making fun of it. It's a no-go for me, the only reason I would (but I won't) pre-order Sonic Lost World is because of the NiGHTS DLC.

The night Bonus would almost be why people would buy lost world...Remember MgS 2 and zone of the enders XD (Let's hope they won't make the same mistake they did for the wii version in the case of night.)

I would like to point that out.

Cream is a freakin tank, probably one of the strongest characters with her chao Cheese in the entire franchise.

Super_Cream_remastered_by_MathiasMeioh.png

Gee, I'm still waiting for Super Cream, she would be a god.

Heh heh, I'm with you. "So kawaii", but never judge a book… you know the rest.

Oh boy! Alot has been uploaded ever since the Wonder world EP. So I placed them in a playlist

Edited by kimplix

Anyone else wanna laugh at the thought of hoedown music playing over an explosive power-up?

So what version is everyone getting? I'm trying my best to save up and get a Wii U for this game, but it looks like I'll have to settle with the 3DS version first. Granted I played a demo of that version at Sonic Boom this year so it was pretty fun, but I bet the Wii U version is better of course. :P

1 person likes this

Wii U! I'm gonna preorder it today!

So what version is everyone getting? I'm trying my best to save up and get a Wii U for this game, but it looks like I'll have to settle with the 3DS version first. Granted I played a demo of that version at Sonic Boom this year so it was pretty fun, but I bet the Wii U version is better of course. :P

Same here. I'd love to get the Wii-U version, but we're so short on money as it is (especially with Pokemon X/Y already out AND Batman: Arkham Origins out soon after Lost World, but I digress) that I've settled with pre-ordering the 3DS version for now. Who knows, I might be lucky enough to get a Wii-U for Christmas...

I'm getting the 3DS version, but not because I don't want the WiiU version. I just don't have a WiiU. The 3DS version looks nice anyway.

I too am getting the 3DS version, I pre-ordered it a few weeks back. Speaking of which, do we know if there are any pre-order bonuses for the 3DS or is it just on the Wii U?

No sonic lost world for Me I guess... I'll have to wait for any downloadable or remake they might throw in the PsN for us , non nintendo.

With some hope , once they patnership with nintendo is done , We'll get something nice out of the cardbox.

Has anyone seen the scores Lost World's been getting? I mean opinions are all over the place! Some say it's perfect, others say it's terrible. You know what? I think I'll see what the walkthrough folks at Youtube think of it. That'll probably involve less head scratching over these crazy madhouse reviews.

Well, just wanted to get some points straight:

- IGN has let their worst reviewer, who is a Sonic hater, review this game. Of course the score would be low, he didn't even give many good reasons.

- Most critics say the game doesn't have enough speed or don't even give reasons whatsover (referring to the very low scores on metacritic). How did they even become professional critics? I have an account on metacritic too and everybody found them far more superior than the ones from those critics.

- The positive critics don't list many good reasons either, but do a far better job than the negative critics.

I'm not taking any of those reviews seriously (especially IGN, they suck anyways) so I'm just waiting until I get hands on the game myself.

It's a shame to see some people hate on the Blue Blur.

Having got the 3DS version some initial thoughts (and I really mean initial, only played the first couple of levels):

Gameplay is surprisingly good for a 3D world on the DS

The parkour system is pretty good and makes a lot of sense for sonic to have

The rotating worlds aren't too bad, but I wouldn't say they are really 'sonic' if that makes sense.

Not a fan of the overly cartoony look, but that's just a personal opinion.

Also, FULL VOICED CUT SCENES ON THE DS! WHOOO!

A Ripped Soundtrack someone said. I'll create it in mid November - Early December I said. Hah! Since there are a few songs out, I might aswell do it just about now. Link is in the video description and it's still in progress so far so don't expect all the tunes to be in or added. If any you find are decent and clear enough, please feel free to message or post the link to it.

[media=]

Edited by kimplix

I dont have a Wii U, but I wathed entire game on youtube.

Gameplay looks very fun and creative, but I not very found of bosses. Thet seem slightly under whelming.

Story isnt the greatest either: It not nearly as funny as previous two games and few dramatic moments feel forced.

Facts about Deadly Six: they all have names starting with Z, they can control technology and at one point they try to tun Sonic into robot,,,Why all these ideas sound similar?

Honestly though they're Ok villains, especially Zavok My favourite is Zazz because how crazy he is. I cant stand Zeena though. She not funny, vain, ditzy and over all she's annoying girl stereotype. Her boss fights are really easy or ridiculous. And of course she has the most fanart, just because she's token female and because she has bland attractive design.

Well having played a bit more on the 3DS I can tell you all that whilst the main gameplay is great from what I've played, albeit taking some time getting used to, the special stages are absolutely atrocious. You have to move the 3DS around so Sonic can collect orbs, and it's nigh impossible to do with any precision or ease. Why they couldn't just use the control pad I'll never know.

You mean you cannot chge the control scheme lile Sonic 4 ?

I shudder to think about the Wii u version.