BlurryDawgo

Sonic Lost World

299 posts in this topic

THIS IS A THREAD FOR SONIC LOST WORLD PEOPLE, STAY ON TRACK!

Or I'll be forced to take action again. NegaMetallix even said it himself. I'm dissapointed :c

1 person likes this

I already posted the link last page. It's even the direct one!

Anyways.... After this drive in offroad, let's get back to sonic....

It has been said that recently , sega gave info about the deadly six's personnality . Anyone know more about this ?

I already posted the link last page. It's even the direct one!

So sorry, i didn't see it...

So sorry, i didn't see it...

No, I'm sorry. It's in the Sonic comics forum.

Amy? Well, it should be interesting to see how that works out

Was that...

Omochao? Oh no. Please don't tell me he will be "helping" in some way

Another thing that I noticed (which I didn't before), this has some similarity to the Mario Galaxy games

After seeing that trailer (and even though I don't speak Japanese)... I'm really starting to like the look of the game now. Too bad I still don't have a Wii-U... yet.

Amy? Well, it should be interesting to see how that works out.

Yeah. At the very least, it looks like she might do more than just stalk Sonic again. That just leaves Knuckles...

Was that Omochao? Oh no. Please don't tell me he will be "helping" in some way.

If anything, he might be used as a 'radar', detecting Red Ring locations and such. (Or he could just be annoying again. Who knows?)

Another thing that I noticed (which I didn't before), this has some similarity to the Mario Galaxy games.

For me, the only real 'Galaxy-esque' thing I found (which hasn't been commented to death on in other forums) was the main theme. I mean, it definately sounds more Unleashed/Colours-esque at first, but then I felt like it started to sound more like something from Galaxy. It doesn't bother me too much, though. I still like it, especially near the end. Overall, I'm looking forward to this game more than before. (Oh and that image of Wiseman at the end... could he be the final boss of the DLC?)

Yeah. At the very least, it looks like she might do more than just stalk Sonic again. That just leaves Knuckles...

It's never the same without Knuckles

If anything, he might be used as a 'radar', detecting Red Ring locations and such. (Or he could just be annoying again. Who knows?)

As long as he doesn't talk...

For me, the only real 'Galaxy-esque' thing I found (which hasn't been commented to death on in other forums) was the main theme. I mean, it definately sounds more Unleashed/Colours-esque at first, but then I felt like it started to sound more like something from Galaxy. It doesn't bother me too much, though. I still like it, especially near the end. Overall, I'm looking forward to this game more than before. (Oh and that image of Wiseman at the end... could he be the final boss of the DLC?)

What about changing to different planet-like places? And some of his transformations look like something that could be in Mario. His rock look or whatever it is for example

As long as Amy's hand can strangle a zeti, she'll be fine :)

Why do I find this so In-character?

What about changing to different planet-like places? And some of his transformations look like something that could be in Mario. His rock look or whatever it is for example.

As I said, the main theme was the only thing I noticed that hasn't been commented on in other forums and websites. Everything you mentioned, on the other hand...

(...Sorry if I sound harsh.) Personally, I'm not too bothered with the similarities. After all, Sonic in this game plays very differently from Mario in the 'Galaxy' games.

As I said, the main theme was the only thing I noticed that hasn't been commented on in other forums and websites. Everything you mentioned, on the other hand...

(...Sorry if I sound harsh.) Personally, I'm not too bothered with the similarities. After all, Sonic in this game plays very differently from Mario in the 'Galaxy' games.

Nah, you don't sound harsh. And I didn't see the hasn't before.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind playing it, however similar it is. Unfortunately, I don't have a Wii U, so I can't give it a go for myself

Looks like I'll eventually have to buy myself a 3Ds .

I hope they also play Gba roms on this thing.

I've got to say, Amy got a rather interesting cutscene surrounding her. I have no idea what is going on or what it is supposed to mean, but it looks interesting to say the least. Uggh, I just purchased a 3DS but a Wii U seems so likely now too... Well, Wii U > PS4 and Xbox One for me anyways.

Nah, you don't sound harsh. And I didn't see the hasn't before.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind playing it, however similar it is. Unfortunately, I don't have a Wii U, so I can't give it a go for myself

Fair enough with the first bit. I haven't got a Wii-U either, but I did play the Lost World demo at Summer of Sonic last month. It was... interesting, to say the least.

Looks like I'll eventually have to buy myself a 3DS.

I hope they also play GBA roms on this thing.

Well, there was the Ambassador Reward (for those who bought a 3DS at launch, like myself, to make up for the lackluster launch of the system) which gave us 10 NES games (which were pretty meh) and 10 GBA games (most of which I enjoy). Unfortunately, they haven't released any GBA games for non-Ambassadors, which sucks.

So yeah, they do have the capabilities of porting GBA games to the 3DS, but they haven't actually released any (aside from the Ambassador-exclusive games).

Back onto the new trailer, though:

Is it me, or did the last few CG cutscenes show the Lost Hex losing its colour due to (what is most likely) Eggman's secret weapon? If so, then that might support my theory of this game (or rather, the Lost Hex itself) being tied into the plot of Sonic Generations. (...Eh, probably not, but a guy can dream about these things, right?)

No, I think the Six are degenerating Earth.

No, I think the Six are degenerating Earth.

That's what I was starting to think a few minutes ago, but watching it again,

the trees that are being de-generated appear to be very block-y, just like the ones in Windy Hill. Unless it's just coincidence, I'd say that it's de-generating Lost Hex. And if that's the case, then I suspect that Eggman will be behind it, not the Deadly Six.

We shouldn't be too suprise if eggman is the cause of lost hex going bye bye.

FROM 3:00-3:45 AM GMT, THERE WILL BE A LIVE STREAMING OF SONIC LOST WORLD. CHECK TSSZ FOR DETAILS.

Hey, you got me!!!! Are you referring to this 24 hours streaming with Ian flynn as a guest star?

No, it was a TGS stream. The charity stream won't be until next month. I thought it would be on Youtube by now, but only the Tropical Coast footage is there.

We have four ways to [get your hands on] Sonic Lost World early:

-Get a job at SEGA.

-Use a time machine to go to the future when it releases.

-Bribe the company to give you the game early.

-Dress up as a blue hedgehog and turn your backyard into Windy Hill. Deal with the real world's lack of 360-degree planetoids! (You understand what [ ] means, right?)

huh ... yes ....

(sorry about the things blueblur)

So, do we have any news about what Amy is doing in the whole thing ? Are the deadly six really destroying Mobius? Robotnik actually happen to be a good guy? so many questions , so little answers....