BlurryDawgo

Sonic Lost World

299 posts in this topic

1. Yes, they announced somewhere in the past that there will be a 3rd and final storybook game. What game is, however, unknown but I'm hoping it got something to do with Pirates.

2. Why should we keep our mouths shut? we're discussing about the rumors here, we're not going to shut up just because you said so.

3. I'm getting pretty annoyed by the fact your using multiple posts while most of them are trash. (What, I actually found some of you in the general trash section.) If you got something useful to say, go on and please keep it to as less posts as possible, but don't go with several trash posts. Besides, nobody cares about posts count. At least I don't.

No, I'm not an admin or moderator, but I can speak for the whole forum community that this is getting pretty annoying.

Here's what I find funny. The next Sonic Universe arc will be about pirates and there's a possibility the next story book game will have pirates. Maybe, just maybe Sonic Universe is giving us an early taste of the new story book game.

Here's what I find funny. The next Sonic Universe arc will be about pirates and there's a possibility the next story book game will have pirates. Maybe, just maybe Sonic Universe is giving us an early taste of the new story book game.

You can see upcoming and availble comics in : http://www.sonichq.net/

"…Tracy Ya-rrrrrrrrrrdley!" THAT IS SO CHEEEEEESY! :|_)

Edited by Lunar Chaos
mod notice: stop making pointless replies like this one, please; this place isn't a chat, it's a message board

"…Tracy Ya-rrrrrrrrrrdley!" THAT IS SO CHEEEEEESY! :|_)

And this is EXACTLY what I mean. Please stop making those useless posts for the sake of the forum. As I've said before, it's getting pretty annoying.

Pirates eh? That could be interesting. I must admit I wouldn't mind Sonic and the Necronomicon :D. And the 3DS version of Lost World could have a few mach speed style sections, dodging obstacles but not controlling speed. It worked for the Rush Adventure boat sections so it's possible.

Please let there be a battleship mode where we can speed boost across the water and jump on enemy ships then have all out sword duels with them. Anyone play Sly Cooper 3? Their pirate level was amazing.

I hope Lost worlds is a lot like unleshed and generations. I heard it was though. With the Wii U's graphics being better, and it being an exclusive, the hedgehog engine should run amazingly on it.

It's possible they're using an all new engine on this game. The Hedgehog engine's been around for five years, it's only a matter of time till they replace it.

I kind of hope they have day and night versions of songs just for the fun of it. I liked the music in Sonic Unleashed, especially all the night zones and stages.

That'd be nice. I wonder what they'd do for night stages? I'm hoping if they did go for day and night it'd just be different aesthetically and not gameplay wise.

Aesthetically would be cool. they could make the game follow actual time zones so if you play at night, its night time with different music

That would be pretty neat. Though, if they do go down that route, even if the core gameplay didn't change, I'd expect some secret paths/shortcuts/unlockables would only be available in the day/night stages to both give a reason for playing both and to pad out gameplay. I just hope they retain the generation ability to swap music around.

I wonder how they'll use the touch screen though. Probably as an info screen, as well as playing on it, like the other games.

It should be an unlockable feature after beating the stage at least once though. And I really didn't like the remade songs from generations that much =/

BLASPHEMER!! I'm just kidding. But I agree selecting the music for a level should be in Lost World. Playing Crisis City with His World in the background was great.

Touch Screen: As little as possible I hope, at least during the main game where the objective is to run very fast with split-second timing and no gimmicky distractions. Maybe have it show lives and a distance to the end indication like generations on the 3ds. Outside the levels, they can more or less what they want! :P

Playing Crisis City with His World in the background was great.

Ditto this!

And this is EXACTLY what I mean. Please stop making those useless posts for the sake of the forum. As I've said before, it's getting pretty annoying.

Heh, heh. Sorry. I'll stop being silly.

Im' hoping if they do a Sonic colors type ordeal, the powers are better. i don't know if it was just the fact I've only played Generations, but from the aliens they give you for the Sonic colors stage was just annoying. They also ruined the music.

Oh man does it look fun

*has his WiiU and 3DS ready for when the game comes out*

1 person likes this