teamrandom21

Freedom fighters/the acorn kingdom vs. GUN

5 posts in this topic

In the latest Sonic Universe comic, there was a hint that King Max would be dissapointed if GUN did something questionable, and there's the whole "Snively begin a part of gun" they may bring back some bad blood. Do you guys think that this may be a hint to GUN vs. the freedom fighters in a captain America or uncut version of "House of Cards" (Where everyone chooses sides and where they stand.)

I wouldn't mind if it was either of the two. I don't really like GUN as they just seem to have a vibe of begin the bad guy. Let's also not forget all the cars there big dumb truck destroyed in Sonic Adventure 2.

Haven't read the latest comic yet, but I doubt it'll come down to 'choosing sides' as it will be Team Dark with GUN and everyone else against them.  But GUN has always been more greyscale then the others.  They're not bad, just more a 'end justify the means' group.

Haven't read the latest comic yet, but I doubt it'll come down to 'choosing sides' as it will be Team Dark with GUN and everyone else against them.  But GUN has always been more greyscale then the others.  They're not bad, just more a 'end justify the means' group.

Eh, I kind of hope it goes otherwise. Sega mandates don't say anything about having similar stories to the ones from the reboot and I'm too impatient to wait for LHT to know what the original more lengthy version of House of Cards was going to be like.

Either way I like the idea and I really hope Ian or the powers may be make it happen. We need anther good build up to a big story like panic in the sky.

Well... I have to agree with Skye even having read the story. I feel the characters are too set in which side they are to make a choice. Like I really can't see anyone who isn't team dark debating about siding with GUN over the freedom fighters. It's too out of character

Well... I have to agree with Skye even having read the story. I feel the characters are too set in which side they are to make a choice. Like I really can't see anyone who isn't team dark debating about siding with GUN over the freedom fighters. It's too out of character

True, I remember someone on Archie Sonic Online (and sorry if I'm not allowed to mention there name) said Team Dark might stay nurtural or try to, but knowing Shadow and Knuckles it will be a reason to beat each other up again.