឴

The Suggestion/Bug Report thread

75 posts in this topic

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't update any of my profile's information. I can't even upload an avatar picture. Is anyone else having this problem? It may also be the fact that I just joined, but I don't know.

Are you trying to change your profile on the News/comics/gallery page. or the Forum page? The two profiles are actually different.

I haven't tried to change anything recently, but with your avatar, it might be the image is too big. That can stop it working. As for ypur profile info... well. You press the "edit my profile button" and then it depends what you want to do. But there should be a save button which you need to click once you've done everything

Olay. Skye has it better. You can't edit about me on the news/comics/gallery but avatar still applies

I'm not sure...? I just joined the site, so I don't know which one is which... I thought it was just my profile, profile, since that was what I clicked on.

Nevemind, it's fixed.

Edited by VioletStreak724

Hi, today I tried to log in my account but it did´nt let me, I tried again but I had the same result, so I had to ceate a new account which is the one I´m using right now, can you please tell me what happened? or how do I fix that?

Could you say what your other account name is?

(BTW: Just curious since you've had this account 10 days too... has this happened before to you?)

I couldn't login to my account earlier today so I had to recreate it from scratch to be able to login again. I also discovered that the search function didn't work either when I tried to search for my account. Has something like this ever happened before and if so does it happen often?

That happened the same to me, especially when clicking Find Content on any Sonic Scanf profiles. This has to be the error of the SQL server.

Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon.

If you have to in order to log out, go to the News, Gallery, Comics, or Chat, and then log out there that way instead of logging out on Forums. You might have to log out this way for now until the SQL error is completely fixed.

I have already figured that out but thanks anyway.

Sure thing. (>_^)

I can't read SU #69. I don't know if this is just me or if this is a problem with others

Basically, the front and second page kept going black when I went on and the other pages wouldn't load. The front and second page now work but the rest don't

Also: Online users doesn't work for members. It just says everyone's on Community Index

There's a broken image on Sonic #163. Specifically, page 19.

Not that I'm particularly interested in the Sonic Rush mini side story, but all the same. :P

Edited by SailorMobius

There's a broken image on Sonic #163. Specifically, page 19.

Not that I'm particularly interested in the Sonic Rush mini side story, but all the same. :P

Thanks for the report. We'll take care of it.

Hey um, I'm having a little trouble resetting my password. I keep going to the link 'Forgot Password?' and entering my email address and yet I'm not getting a password reset email. A little help please???

Are you looking to reset your password to a new one or have you just forgotten your old one. Or both?

the comic section of new site looks like missing the download option,please fix it.

The download option is still there.  It's the fourth button, the one with the downward pointing arrow.

The download option is still there.  It's the fourth button, the one with the downward pointing arrow.

Why can't I find that button?

Why can't I find that button?

What is your browser? Can you attach a screenshoot?

there should be more sections for events like world collide and worlds unite as well as a expanded graphic novel section 

Hello,

There is broken image in  : Comics » Archie » Sonic the Hedgehog » Issue #163

It's page 19.

http://en.sonicscanf.org/comics/sonic-the-hedgehog/163/#19

The same problem appears for viewing and downloading.

I think it was already reported but it was a report from the end of 2014. That's why.

Thanks for all your great jobs.

Kind Regards,

Edited by Sigma
precisions added