឴

The Suggestion/Bug Report thread

75 posts in this topic

There should be a feature where registered users can choose if they want a e-mail notification of a new comic being uploaded on this site.

1 person likes this

I agree, and I heard that the newest Mega Man comic was supposed to have come out yesterday! I've been checking back almost every chance I get!

1 person likes this

I agree, and I heard that the newest Mega-Man comic was supposed to have came out yesterday! I've been checking back almost every chance I get!

Well, I guess I wasn't the only one who checked every hour or so.

It's possible in future, but first we're going to implement the "Latest Updates" block, which will serve for this partially.

Also, I've merged the thread with another one created for suggestions.

The comic category "Archie" is divided in 11 categories, for 11 different comic series. My suggestion is:

Comic category #12 - Worlds Collide.

Edited by Lunar Chaos
mod edit: just in case, please post suggestions in the corresponding topic, not all across the board

I may have some useable suggestions for the forum boards which seem to be populair on other forum boards too:

- Anime/Manga discussion

- Top 5/10 lists

- General Sega Discussion

- Topics for every series of Sonic Comics (Sonic Universe, Sonic X etc.) as suggested by NeKit. I'm willing to keep updates there every now and then.

Those aren't completely neccessary though, as the first 2 can be seen as Off-Topic and the last one as Gaming. Those were just some ideas I wanted to share :P

Anime/Manga(/Light Novels/Wall Scroll/Dakimura) discussions go in Off-Topic, along with Top 5/10 lists. General SEGA discussions are something to consider. For now, they should be posted under Gaming or Off-Topic.

The sonic and knuckles mecha madness download doesn't work.I'd appreciate it if the administrators would provide a new link

There are only three issues of Sonic Super Special Magazine. I only want the "Mobius Timeline", but come on! Please post more, can you administrators? At least do the timeline.

-BlueBlur62391

Regaining the first question of the topic. There is still the possibility of new issues of sonic super special magazine be posted?

By may 2013, Archie comics released 7 issues, but there's only 3 issues posted on SONIC SCANF(issue 3 was released on April 2012).

will you guys post the other 4 missing issues soon?(4.5,6 and 7)

The user control panel on the main site is broken. instead of having the black bar like in the forums it has a box with a picture at the top right. that box always has the default user picture in it, and upon trying to edit the profile from that link, nothing works and some extra boxes are there/some boxes are missing.

Not shore if this is the right place for this but…

I have been reading the old Comics

And on Comics » Archie » Sonic the Hedgehog » Issue #5

Pages 12 to 15 have the bottom panels cropped off and blacked out in parts.

why is this?

And can any one fix it ?

For some reason, Sonic Universe 43 isn't showing while all other comics do. Why?

I'd hate to be a complainer, but the download version of Mega Man 28 is missing pages and parts of other pages.

Post here if you find any bugs on the site. Any site/forum suggestions also go here.

Suggestion: how about a mobile site so it's easier to go on forums and download comics? Don't make it an app, cuz the App Store will probably reject it lol. I really really want to download comics easier, love this site so much!!!!

I've been meaning to report that Archie issue 223 is missing a page where it first reveals Geffory's ixis powers after he escapes NICOLE's trap.

My apologies if this should be relocated or has already been discussed and is a known issue; I'm clearly new, here. I did briefly browse the forums and tried the search function to no avail.

In the mentioned comic issue, a couple of the later pages (7th and 6th from the back, pages 18 and 19 by original listings) are missing several panels.

For reference,

to see a vid that shows all of the panels for those pages from 5:40 to 6:24.

My apologies if this should be relocated or has already been discussed and is a known issue; I'm clearly new, here. I did briefly browse the forums and tried the search function to no avail.

In the mentioned comic issue, a couple of the later pages (7th and 6th from the back, pages 18 and 19 by original listings) are missing several panels.

For reference,

to see a vid that shows all of the panels for those pages from 5:40 to 6:24.

Dear Noah,

First of all, welcome to the forums. However, if you ever manage to find another bug, you might want to use this thread.

I checked out the comic itself and the same problem happened for me too. We will look into the bug very soon. Thanks in advance for letting us know.

1 person likes this

Ah, thank you.

In regards to issue #163 of the same comic series, there is another bug. Click me for reference. To read the missing content, I recommend an HD quality setting and full screen view.

1. It starts at the sixth page from the back. That page is blank and missing.
  2. The comic picks up correctly afterward, except that the next page's thumbnail is missing. The back order thumbnail gives the next page, the following page thumbnail gives the back order page . . . The pattern goes on. As a direct result, the final thumbnail is used twice, once for the penultimate page, and then correctly for the end. I recommend clicking each of the last six thumbnails to see what I refer to.

Did something happen ot the site? The comics section seems to redirect elsewhere.

There's been an issue with the site over the last day that seems to pass from person to person where they can't access the news or comic areas for a few hours. After that it seems to fix itself.