teamrandom21

How would you like the comic to end?

9 posts in this topic

I know that the comic ending is a negative topic, but let's turn it some what positive. How would you like the comic to end?

I want it to end with one big showdown and then somewhat a happy ending, like everything is at peace or is going to be very peaceful from this point on.

Pretty much what you suggest, BUT I don;t want every threat to be wrapped up.  Sure have Eggman beaten forever, but keep, say, things in the Sol Zone a bit more uncertain.  After all, a peaceful ending might not be a happy ending for Sonic.  He needs some adventure after all!

I just want it to end with Sonic and the Freedom Fighters and the Chaotix running into the distance towards a new adventure!!

1 person likes this

Hmmmm, nice.  But I think I'd prefer just Sonic and Tails!

I second what Shinomi says... Eggman can be defeated that sounds nice but there needs some more adventure on the horizon 

1 person likes this

good point, though I think Eggman should become or turn into Dr.kintobor or whoever he was when he was good again as sort of a defeat thing.

An "and the adventure continues" senario. Not a clip show.

Yeah, I Wonder what they'll do after the "Shattered World" crisis

Probably an adaptation of Sonic World, and knowing how comic publication works, there will be a lot of original characters & arcs  happening until a new game is promoted (particularly Sonic 2017). I hope there won't be anymore crossover anytime soon, unless they'll do a proper story, not putting 20 something characters into the same page and call it epic.

If the comic's going to end and I'm at helm, I'd do everything I can to promote Knothole Freedom Fighters as the endgame party since this is the only place they get to shine. This ideally includes:

- Get something big for Antoine and Bunnie to overcome. The couple depressingly needs a real character arc in the current continuity.
- Put Rotor's father conflict to the edge so Rotor can finally do something meaningful for himself,
- Push Sally and Nicole to the limit as the field leaders. Given their roles, they could be the most important characters to use when the party hit the rock bottom (like something that happened before Genesis wave)
- Of course, Sonic and Tails can do an epic showdown with Eggman in a cool final battle area, like Death Egg or Special Zone. Of course, ends it with Super Sonic.

And of course, I agree with what other have said: "adventure continues" concluding pages, Eggman escapes, new duty calls, etc.

Edited by arekpowalan