Lena Stan Account

Comics - When worlds collide

30 posts in this topic

Okay comics of sonic and megaman are now on the route of World collide...

What do you guys think about it?

In part 4 the fight between them finally ended... the next 8 parts are going to be interesting.

I said it before, I'll say it again, my only concern with the Crossover so far is if one side becomes deemed superior to the other. Sadly, it's suffice to say that not only is it possible for Crossovers to do this, it has already been done before.

Overall, So far, so good, but until Part 12, I won't make an real judgments on it.

The megaman taking tailsman's data causing him to deroboticize seemed like a cheap 'fix' to save Sonic's friends so I felt that was a bit disapointing. Powerscale wise it would be hard to say, I would think Megaman characters are more durable just by their nature but Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles have that super hero durability that won't let them get smacked down easily. Did anyone else though wonder if Megaman got an ability from 'Tailsman' ?

I think the comic so far is awesome except when megaman and sonic had to fight all 4 of those part before figure out what the docters are up to.

It's been two days since Sonic Universe # 52 is suppose to be on this websites comic section.

I wonder if next 3 issues will be drawn by Yardley! and next 4 by Butler or something like that. Its cool that things are finally moving, but really? Copy Robot and Genesis Unit? What next Battle Bird Armada? I cant believe that of all robots, Sonic had to fight guy named "Mega Water S". Also its nice to see Blaze Woman, but I would prefer more of Team Dark. I want Rouge Woman! And Omega Man. I can't the only one thinking that! ♪Super fighting robot, O-mega-Man♪ How cool would that be?

Nitpicks aside, solid issue.

I wonder if next 3 issues will be drawn by Yardley! and next 4 by Butler or something like that. Its cool that things are finally moving, but really? Copy Robot and Genesis Unit? What next Battle Bird Armada? I cant believe that of all robots, Sonic had to fight guy named "Mega Water S". Also its nice to see Blaze Woman, but I would prefer more of Team Dark. I want Rouge Woman! And Omega Man. I can't the only one thinking that! ♪Super fighting robot, O-mega-Man♪ How cool would that be?

Omega already is a robot. And we all know what happens when you roboticize something that's already mechanical...BOOM!

The theme song reminds you of MM #13's Short Circuits strip...

"♪Super fighting robot! Da-na-na-na! Auto Man! ♫"

"Pyew pyew! I've got this, Doctor Light! Take that…er...Whoever Man! Grr...I got you now, Dr. Wily!"

Omega already is a robot. And we all know what happens when you roboticize something that's already mechanical...BOOM!

Still, cant believe Omega wont be even mentioned. get an off-panel appearance perhaps.

A few notes

1. The Genesis Unit is believed to be named after the Sega Genesis. The one game that they appeared in was the only Mega Man classic game for the Genesis.

2. Sonic didn't fight Mega Water S (That one was for Proto Man), but Buster Rod G.

3. Considering Omega is a robot, I would be surprised if Eggman and Wily didn't kidnap and reprogram him.

(Sorry for my style of typing and language, I'm on a pretty way past no cool computer currently :P) My opinion on he crossover so far: It's a fun distraction to read, but so far it's *a little bit* dissapoining for me. Sure, the first 2 might have been needed for introductions but the two after were just wasted in my opinion. They were fighting, yay. But it was a pretty meh/average battle. And after all, it seemed to be one big misunderstanding. Hurray. Also, Tails Man was defeated WAY too easily. At least have it being a real fight. And that he was reverted to mobian version that fast was a bit... nah. Also, they arrived into the Skull Egg zone pretty fast. Are the following 8 issues going to be in the Skull Egg Zone? I'd rather have some more issues spent into Megaman and Sonic their world and have this zone as a final showdown. But meh, you can't have everything. Apart from that, I really like the comics. And also, teaming up with Megaman was a really good idea from Archie/Sega. Sonic might haven't the best game some years ago but he's definitely coming back into the eyes of gamers again with various crossovers and great advertisements etc.

You have seen Blaze in the crossover, but she is not even in the Prime Zone. Maybe the Sol Zone is neighboring close to Mobius Prime, and, similar to the last Genesis Wave that temporarily sent Julie-Su to the Twilight Cage, sent HER to the altered Mobius.

Part 6 was awesome, it was intense, you could lots of different rival battles e.g. Tails vs Charmy Man, Sonic vs Knuckles Man and Proto Man vs Shadow but I think my favorite part was when Mega Man got 3 new weapon abilities

Thanks for the minor spoilers. It isn't up on the site yet.

Thanks for the minor spoilers. It isn't up on the site yet.

Weird, as the comic has been released already.

Not really. It often takes a wee while for them to put the comic up. We just need to be patient.

Not really. It often takes a wee while for them to put the comic up. We just need to be patient.

Not on the site, but in real life.

Not on the site, but in real life.

I was meaning there's normally a delay between the comic's release and it being put up on this site. It seems to be a day or so difference.

Or are we actually saying the same thing and misunderstanding each other? :P

I was meaning there's normally a delay between the comic's release and it being put up on this site. It seems to be a day or so difference.

Or are we actually saying the same thing and misunderstanding each other? :P

Now for the thing that's getting weird. The official street date (the day it's supposed to go on sale officially according to a agreement with the manufacturer, doing it before that will cause problems for the shop) is, according to what I've heard, the 29th. However, there are things that I've read and heard that pointed to the comic being released last Friday (A.K.A the 24th).

Ahh. I get it now. In your first post when you said 'Weird' you said it 'has been released' rather than 'hasn't'. Hence my confusion. Just a silly typo.

Sorry 'bout that.

Wait a minute, how did people get pictures of the comic over a week before it was released?

Wait a minute, how did people get pictures of the comic over a week before it was released?

I've actually managed to get a downloaded file of the full comic. If there's a reason other than "It's released already", your guess is as good as mine.

Ok about comic sonic the hedgehog 249 :

as i saw... i give it a 1/10.... why?

becuase megaman is doing everything and even tails is better than him in action , megaman takes every one down then normales them , peace a cake for a not cool robot.

if it was sonic's world collide with X and ZERO's world it would have becomed cooler...