Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mazefire3609

What is your favorite humor?

8 posts in this topic

Or which methods do you usually use for communication? Like, sarcasm (It's a lot easier to do if you let that feeling feel more natural to you. It makes shitposting easier if you end up being smart alecky too since it's like another form of sarcasm), puns, surreal, wordplay, slapstick, parody, dark, realism, etc.?

Sarcasm, puns, anything that anime uses xD almost anything. Except some overly perverted jokes.

Sarcasm, puns, anything that anime uses xD almost anything. Except some overly perverted jokes.

For puns, you mean something like, "Know your blows, then blow your nose"?

In this Youtube video starting from 2:15 to 2:30, you'll find this absolutely very funny. XD

For puns, you mean something like, "Know your blows, then blow your nose"?

Yeah kinda. and the one's Sans uses in Undertale xD

I don't know anything much about Undertale yet, but I guess that's a clear example.

Let's see... I love some good old slapstick! I also tend to use lame jokes to ease situations when they get tense. I am also a frequent user of horrible puns that have had me sent to the pun-itentiary on more than one occasion! They always have my cell ready!

1 person likes this

Let's see... I love some good old slapstick! I also tend to use lame jokes to ease situations when they get tense. I am also a frequent user of horrible puns that have had me sent to the pun-itentiary on more than one occasion! They always have my cell ready!

^Oh joy, someone who loves slapstick! Sounds like you'll easily enjoy Sonic Oddshow and Sonic Oddball crackups that way too. And Rayman.