teamrandom21

Tails and Sonar

5 posts in this topic

Been a while since I've made a topic.

Now hold it, I know this looks like a shipping post though I do ship these two it's not.

All's I want to know is do you guys want to see tails have an adventure with Sonar or story arch with Sonar the green fox? I think it would be neat and interesting. I kind of want Sonar to be like this one new character from STC-O where she's in love with tails, but at the same time I just want to see Tails or the freedom fighter members interact with the group Sonar's in and eventually confront them when they find out there also working for eggman.

(Let me just capitalise your title first...)

Personally, I'd like to see them two meet and I do think there is shipping potential between them. However I don't think it'll happen. At least not for a while. And if it does, pretty sure it won't be just a Tails visits that area alone when the first meet. It'll probably be a group meeting... with a chance of Sonic's group finding out how they're buddies with the vulture egg boss

(Let me just capitalise your title first...)

Personally, I'd like to see them two meet and I do think there is shipping potential between them. However I don't think it'll happen. At least not for a while. And if it does, pretty sure it won't be just a Tails visits that area alone when the first meet. It'll probably be a group meeting... with a chance of Sonic's group finding out how they're buddies with the vulture egg boss

Yeah, I kind of want a shipping, but I respect the h-e-double hockey sticks out of Flynn, and the dude is too busy to deal with our shipping bickering.

Also sorry about the title...

I don't really see it happening but Sonar and Spike seems likely... huehue..

I don't really see it happening but Sonar and Spike seems likely... huehue..

meh, I still stand by my thing, but I won't diss you about it. That and a part of me still wants tails x nicole, sorry nicole x sally shippers. I was gonna have it be a part of my one fan fiction but I canceled it not because I'm against gays but because I'm worried I'll portray it or do it so badly it will seem that way, and I've already gotten into enough trouble on ASO let alone here as well when I was just starting out (and the mod dude was right, I did kind of not look at the rules...whoops)