5 posts in this topic

Posted

This story takes place on Mobius after the end of the Eggman War. Dr Eggman built a third DeathEgg and mounted an assault on New Mobotropolis from space. He entrusted each of his grandmasters with their own Egg carrier so they could attack the bases of their local freedom fighters. During the battles all heroes were scattered and King Naugus was captured and made an example of on a world wide broadcast. Little did Eggman know that, at that time Naugus' mind was inhabiting the body of his servant Geoffrey St John. As a result of Eggman's actions, Geoffrey was able to regain control and Naugus' mind was expelled. With no body to return to Naugus was just a wondering spirit which managed to find the sealed away Snivley. The duo formed a pact and Naugus possessed his new ally and managed to escape the prison. Geoffrey was believed to be destroyed so he was able to gather some help in the form of Elias, Sally, Nicole, Silver and Hershey. Their reunion had to wait as the world needed their help.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow and Amy were each able to rally teams of their own. They each chose an egg carrier and successfully took them down giving Naugus his chance to attack. That attack gave Geoffrey's team the opportunity to board the DeathEgg unnoticed. The team split up to disable the weapons and locate the power source. Both sides were successful and met up in the command center where they witnessed the battle between Naugus and Eggman. The battle ended with Eggman dealing a critical blow to Naugus' head knocking him into an escape pod. Sadly the battle caused damage to the controls which exploded in Eggman's face and sent the DeathEgg crashing towards Mobotropolis.

What happened in the DeathEgg after that is unknown to all except the five survivors. Elias regained his throne and began the reconstruction of Mobius. Sally took the role of ambassador, she travels across the world to unite the people and report what aid is needed. Nicole returned to Mobotropolis and commands the nanites to construct anything required for the reconstruction. Silver decided that his work was complete and returned to hos future. Geoffrey was granted a full pardon by Elias for his heroics during the final battle, However Geoffrey chose to impose self-exile for his failures and now wonders the planet without a purpose. Hershey fell during the final battle but the details of her death is a secret only known to a select few.

The rp begins six months after the events I mentioned above so a lot of the characters have taken new roles. What a character is doing is up to the one who claims them and I will not limit the number of characters a player can control. However in order for me to accept your claim on a character you will need to complete the Bio below. Original Characters can be accepted but an origin for that character would need to be provided for the time during the Eggman War. The use of un-named characters fir plot points would be allowed but I must be informed of their purpose, however I will not require the full information. No un-named character can live beyond their purpose, however they can be named if their purpose last quite some time.

The Bio is as follows.

Name:

Alignment: 

As an example.

Name: Geoffrey St John

Alignment: Neutral

I will be claiming more characters myself in time. I just wanted to see who is interested.

Claimed Characters:

Good:

Neutral:

Geoffrey St John (Controlled by Geoffrey St John)

Evil:

Posted

I know this thread has been dead for over a year but I would still like to give a a go. Is there any interest in this idea?

Posted

Huh... I'm highly interested in this idea. I've always wanted to play a more formal RP, so maybe this might be my chance...

So, how might this game go? What are the requirements (aside from the character bio, of course) to start playing?

Posted (edited)

Somehow I never saw this but I'd be in if it sets off. Just need the time to set up after Im done all my holiday work

Of course from past RPs, I would like to have Knuckles, and then I'll probably make one other OC to travel around. If someone else wants him, then I'll just make 2. Would rather give people a chance to jump in than hog all the fun.

Edited by Chromatic Terras

Posted

So that is three players. I will gladly answer Any questions anyone has and try to explain things that are unclear. I am also open to suggestions and adaptations to the current setting.