11 posts in this topic

now before anyone says it no I'm not talking about an Iron nicole, I'm talking about Nicole going bad or doing something that would be deemed bad in a story arch that would get her in hot water. What would you guys think if we had something like that in the comics?

Eeeh... Iron Nicole pretty much did the thing.. I mean.. She would pretty much be all powerful (Only thing she would have to do is kidnap Tails and Eggman and I'm pretty sure No one else would be able to hack her program. and it would make me feel uncomfortable. Nicole's too nice. It's the same as seeing my Oc evil ;___; 

Pretty sure Eggman wouldn't care too much unless it interfered with his empire in some way.

Plus, if you think about that Nicole arc with Phage(?), I'm pretty sure that Sally (and maybe Sonic I guess, with help) could do it too

Pretty sure Eggman wouldn't care too much unless it interfered with his empire in some way.

Plus, if you think about that Nicole arc with Phage(?), I'm pretty sure that Sally (and maybe Sonic I guess, with help) could do it too

True.. But could they hack in without Tails? Besides I'm pretty sure if Nicole would be evil she would make EVERYONE'S lives a living hell, just because Eggman has ruined so many lives, and sometimes she has felt left out, if she would turn evil.. She would DEFINITELY hurt those close to her, friends and enemies. I mean.. That's what I would do at least xD You know the whole: "The most innocent becomes the Ultimate Evil thing." This happens in anime all the time.

If they had a way to get into the digital realm then no. I don't think they'd necessarily need Tails

Dunno though. Nicole is one of those characters I like as they are so... I don't know. I'm not sure how much I'd want to see her evil

Hmmm... as I was writing that I remembered Evan Stanley's "Ghosts of the Future" fan comic and how Nicole is pretty much the evil character in that. Though it seemed to be more of a "she was always evil and crazy" sort of thing so probably wouldn't work as well in the comics as they are now. She pulls off as a pretty good evil Nicole though

If there is an evil Nicole I doubt it will be Nicole going evil, more likely Phage somehow suppressing Nicole and taking her place, as she hinted at doing.

Good point, I mean why would the writers incorporate a bad guy who is all detailed and stuff, FOR ONE STORY?

I don't really believe he's GONE, maybe he could turn back on Eggman like ADAM

Er.... wasn't Phage a she?  I'm sure she referred to herself as such.

Pretty sure she isn't gone anyway. It sounded like she was a prominent character who would be appearing again

If they had a way to get into the digital realm then no. I don't think they'd necessarily need Tails

Dunno though. Nicole is one of those characters I like as they are so... I don't know. I'm not sure how much I'd want to see her evil

Hmmm... as I was writing that I remembered Evan Stanley's "Ghosts of the Future" fan comic and how Nicole is pretty much the evil character in that. Though it seemed to be more of a "she was always evil and crazy" sort of thing so probably wouldn't work as well in the comics as they are now. She pulls off as a pretty good evil Nicole though

that;s kind of where I got the idea. plus I think I saw a panel in the comic with her and eggman but I'm not sure.

Pretty sure she isn't gone anyway. It sounded like she was a prominent character who would be appearing again

Exactly what I meant