Max Nitro

Comic release dates

12 posts in this topic

Just to help clear things up about the delays:

Sonic #280 still has a while to get released, mostly because #279 still hasn't been physically released. Yes, that issue is already on the site, but that's because Archie did briefly release the digital version on time (November 2015).

However, it (and Universe #82) were quickly removed for some reason, and both were delayed to January 2016. From what I've heard, though, this can be a common thing with comic books.

Now, Universe #82 was released physically within the last few weeks, but Sonic #279 (and now, Universe #83) keeps getting delayed. As of now, these are the release dates:

- Sonic #279: February 24th

- Universe #83: Early March

- Sonic #280: Late March

Annoying? Oh, yes indeed! But I just thought I'd clear that up for everyone curious. Hopefully, things will get back on track by March/April.

Does this answer your question?

Oh, and also, I'm saying this for the mods, The delay is on Archie's side and not on Scanf, as soon as SCANF gets a physical copy, it'll be on SCANF.

So please don't be mad people.

Edited by Chaotix_Espio_24

Actually they've been delayed to March now. Just going to do a quick check...

*Searches on Google"

Okay. So the dates I have

Sonic the Hedgehog Issue #279 - March 23rd
Sonic Universe #83 - March 30th
Future issues did not have dates on the source I checked

----------

Just going to say officially now. This is the last time I want to see questions about when the comics are coming out. The question has been answered here. I will change the topic title so you all can see it. Anyone else who posts a topic asking about the release dates, I will trash

Actually they've been delayed to March now. Just going to do a quick check...

*Searches on Google"

Okay. So the dates I have

Sonic the Hedgehog Issue #279 - March 23rd
Sonic Universe #83 - March 30th
Future issues did not have dates on the source I checked

----------

Just going to say officially now. This is the last time I want to see questions about when the comics are coming out. The question has been answered here. I will change the topic title so you all can see it. Anyone else who posts a topic asking about the release dates, I will trash

And yet, sadly, I have a feeling that it's not the last delay.

And yet even more sadly, some idiot will create an account on this forum, just to start another thread asking for the release date for the new comics *sighs*

Edited by Rellirell313

That'll be quickly sorted by myself or whoever notices first

But yeah. We'll see. If there's more delays and you have dates feel free to post themso everyone knows

I really hope the person who said this isn't the last of the delays is wrong. I'm really worried about what's going on at archie and I know they won't tell us and if Ian does it will be the last thing he does as a sonic writer.

These issues is the mighty no.9 of comics if you know what I mean.

These issues is the mighty no.9 of comics if you know what I mean.

not exactly.

It's a game that was supposed to be released mid-February, the true successor to Mega Man, but it got delayed for stupid reasons, like bugs in online mode, so they delayed the whole game even though it could easily be released as a temporary singleplayer only.