7 posts in this topic

Started here a long time ago and just never posted... almost at all. *le shame*

But I've been drawing more Sonic (or at least anthros drawn like Sonic style) lately, and what better thing to post here? ^_^

Hope you like, but if you don't, I won't be offended! ;) (<-- ohmigosh, those smilies are so much cuter than those fugly facebook things! <333)

Firstly, I made the banner/cover image on my profile (which isn't actually done yet, but the anthros are done ;) ) with these guys;

Cass Cain, Harper Row, M'gann M'orzz and Kurt Wagner. The girls are from DC comics, and Kurt is from Marvel. 

Anthro Cass 1.PNG

anthro Harper Row.PNG

NightMartian anthro duo.PNG

... and I was going to upload more, but it's telling me I uploaded too much-? Okay, daily limit, I can deal with that. B) Maybe tomorrow. ;) 

They look nice!

(Though for the record, please don't double post. Or triple post)

1 person likes this

Really great artwork there.

1 person likes this

They look nice!

(Though for the record, please don't double post. Or triple post)

thank you! though I'm confused as to what the double/triple posting means, in this context. I'm used to it meaning a glitch where the system posts the exact same thing twice (or more) even though you only made one post. I've only ever known that to happen in two places (not here), but by the context just now, do you mean;

A.) one thread for each art piece...

B.) one thread for all art pieces, and one post per art piece...

(sorry for being difficult ^.^; unintended)

It means you posting something then posting again instead of editing your previous post. So if you look at the beginning of topic you posted this

But I've been drawing more Sonic (or at least anthros drawn like Sonic style) lately, and what better thing to post here? ^_^

Hope you like, but if you don't, I won't be offended! ;) (<-- ohmigosh, those smilies are so much cuter than those fugly facebook things! <333)

Then just below you started posting your pictures. These are two different posts and is double posting. Hope that clears things up

1 person likes this

It means you posting something then posting again instead of editing your previous post. So if you look at the beginning of topic you posted this

Then just below you started posting your pictures. These are two different posts and is double posting. Hope that clears things up

That was just because the first post was to be about everything I post in this thread, not just about those first few, but I think I understand. I'll try not to do it again. :) I'm sorry.