Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoniX

Socalist Welfare is a failed system i think

1 post in this topic

What i mean by this is that.

You have a country, it has built itself up and is prosperious because of people who have worked hard for it, they have a system that works. Now the idea of welfare is that if people are jobless then they can get welfare until they get a job to earn themself. Although the idea is good, the question is, is it beneficial for society itself?. Being on welfare myself i completely hate it, although i am in trial for a work though which i am thankful for. Although its the idea that you can get paid without working, which to me feel dishonest. And its not actually helping people psychologically, because you really feel little worth when you can just get it without having to earn it yourself. The reason some societies have this is the fear... basically fear that people may commit robbery or other crimes because of being poor or being thrown out by their parents or something. So i really doubt the ideal is to help people in general in terms of their own worth, but to help them from themselves, although some may argue that it helps people in a society in general.. so i guess you could use that as an argument.

But its not that though mostly, it is the case of people from undeveloped 3rd world countries who can just come on over and just chill while society pays for them, the problem with this is one "political problem" and two "the economic infrastructure will collapse". This is where the system is flawed. The problem is that making a country have a system like that, and making it attractive for refugees who have bad religious and ethnic conflicts, which will in one case create a political struggle but also a economic collapse in the society itself. Lets say this is why it is a bad system to use in a nutshell.

Its also one of the main reason why i don't hope Bernie Sanders win aswell in terms of the election.
I also heard Ayn Rand opinion on it. I mean i don't think she is a hypocrite. Thats like saying some certain car engine is bad while driving it, just because you don't like the engine doesn't mean you shouldn't use it. But to improve on it, that's why opinions exist.

I am curious to what you think though?

Edited by SoniX