Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Team Mascots

What Video Game(s) do you like playing the most?

4 posts in this topic

I went to my friend's home last Sunday and I played the Wii U with him

My favourite Wii U games are: Super Mario Maker, Splatoon, and Super Smash Bros.

What Video Game(s) do you like playing the most?

Anything optimistic and inspiring. I love some JRPGs like Lufia, Phantasy Star IV, Final Fantasy IX and Dragon Quest V where the main characters maintain their high spirits and mature despite how despite how dire situations can get. I also love sport genre, like Jikkyō Powerful Pro Yakyū, where it's all about building up character and reaching ultimate goals in life.

Also, anything with respectfully depicted anthropomorphic animals is a win for me: Sonic, Solatorobo, Tails Concerto, Star Fox, Freedom Planet, etc.

Edited by arekpowalan

Well I really like horror games like: Silent Hill, Evil Within, Siren Blood Curse, Corpse Party

But I do enjoy fantasy or Rpg games like: FF IX, Undertale

and of course I love Sonic games. I play anything as long as the game play is simple and story is great and maybe few characters you can relate to.

1 person likes this

At the moment multiplayer team shooters like TF2 and CS:GO. Not loaded up TF2 in a while though, kinda got a bit boring.

One of my all time favorite games is SIlent Hill 2 and I've played through that god knows how many times. I always re-visit it every now and then, and each time I discover new things I never noticed before.

Other than that I frequently play mobile games while I'm out and about, I have Pokemon GO, robot unicorn attack and a lotta' little quiz games, cause I'm a sucker for them.

1 person likes this