teamrandom21

How long will Sonic the hedgehog comic last?

6 posts in this topic

serious question: how long do you see archie's sonic the hedgehog series lasting.

i know this is going to sound crazy, but i legit believe it will last anywhere from 600 issues to 1,000 issues. not kidding.

Considering there are already 283 issues released, it's really difficult to say for sure.

Archie Sonic is the Pokemon and Simpson of comic books it will never have an ending unless it gets canceled or Flynn come up with an ending.

Archie Sonic is the Pokemon and Simpson of comic books it will never have an ending unless it gets canceled or Flynn come up with an ending.

EXACTLY! it's sonic, it'll never end, cause there's too many story possiblities, and if they run out, just make more characters.

^ Pretty much any business like those that wants to make money cause they know there will always be someone who wants more

The very least to hope for is that the comics are still good which they are for me

^ Pretty much any business like those that wants to make money cause they know there will always be someone who wants more

The very least to hope for is that the comics are still good which they are for me

same, though for some reason i want to see more characters. (new characters of course)