Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sudwig

Sonic The Hedgehog in Spanish

3 posts in this topic

Hello! I have recently translated the first issue of Sonic The Hedgehog in Spanish, I think im the first one to do something like that xD.

I have seen that you have already put some translations by ChereNS here, if i put the link, would you also put mine?

This website has been very useful for me, so I want to contribute with this...

If my translation does get approved, I could also start translating all the other comics, but little by little xD

Thanks for listening!

1 person likes this

Hello! I have recently translated the first issue of Sonic The Hedgehog in Spanish, I think im the first one to do something like that xD.

I have seen that you have already put some translations by ChereNS here, if i put the link, would you also put mine?

If my translation does get approved, I could also start translating all the other comics, but little by little xD

Thanks for listening!

Well, it would be good to have translations to other languages. I'm not sure it can be done right now, there are some problems we need to solve first, but thank you anyway. The main issue we currently have is server disk space.

I wonder how many people speak Spanish at SCANF. I think that there were official Spanish translations of some issues.

1 person likes this

Thanks for listening!

Well, it would be good to have translations to other languages. I'm not sure it can be done right now, there are some problems we need to solve first, but thank you anyway. The main issue we currently have is server disk space.

I wonder how many people speak Spanish at SCANF. I think that there were official Spanish translations of some issues.

As far as I know, there were some translated issues of Sonic X on Jetix Magazine, but nothing more than that.

If the problems get solved, please reply me back so I can post the comics, thanks again!