Rainbow the Wolf 777

Sonic Christmas Party

22 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! This is my first time presenting a roleplay on this topic.

Okay, this roleplay is about Christmas Party at Sonic's house. (Well because Christmas is coming up, I thought it might be nice). You are welcome to introduce your OCs in this roleplay.

My character that I am using is my OC called Rainbow the Wolf. Anyone can use the main characters from all the Sonic games, tv shows, and comics in this rp.

The setting is in Sonic's Mansion, in the evening.

Okay, let's start!! XD

Everyone was invited for Sonic's Annual Christmas Party (and there was quite a lot too XD). The house was decorated with beautiful streamers and presents around a grand Christmas tree. Rainbow was sitting in the corner on her laptop (she is extremely shy but kind and very nice).

Twas the night... no, week... no, two weeks... ah, screw it. Christmas hadn't shown up yet. 
Scourge the Hedgehog looked down at the invitation in his hand, still processing it. Why in the name of the Ancient Wanderers had Sonic given him an invitation, of all people? The worst part is, knowing Sonic, this wasn't a trap - this was him legitimately trying to be friendly. Why? Because he's a bit of a nut. Best answer he could come up with off the top of his head.
But hey, may as well go. It's not like he had anywhere else to go, as it were...
Feeling like a complete idiot, Scourge knocked on the door.

There was a few moments for Scourge to wait for a response. Then someone opened the door, it was none other than the blue blur himself.

"Hey Scourge, glad you could make it" Sonic said, with a big grin. "Come on in!" He motioned Scourge into his mansion.

Knuckles looks to the top of the hill towards Sonics mansion and gives out a sigh.

"This better be good to have me leave the Master Emerald.....at least I have people to watch after it though." he talks to himself as he makes his way to the front door.

Scourge shrugs, "Yeah, yeah..." he walks in, "Nice place"

Out in the snow, the white furred fox shivered as she wrapped her arms and both her tails around her.  Skye didn't feel the cold much, but suddenly finding yourself thrown from a warm summers night in the middle of a heatwave to the middle of a three foot snow drift would make anyone cold.  

Careful, trying not to let her hands shake, Skye slid the solid sealed capsule into her pocket and zipped it shut.  The capsule kept the random energies of the Anarchy Beryl inside constrained, but Skye hadn't put it in the capsule fast enough and it had transferred her to... wherever here was.

There was a beep from a scanner on her belt, almost inaudible in the wind, but Skye heard it, and studied the readings.  "A... chaos signature?  Here...?" She looked in the direction of the source and saw a large house s short way away.  "If there's chose power there... I could use it to get home.  Before Mom and Dad find out what I've done"  Grinning, she shook the snow that had gathered on her off, spun her tails round and took off towards the house, wobbling a little.

She aimed for the room, not intending to be seen.

(Cookie if you can guess what that chaos signature she picked up was! :P )

Bean who was wearing a Santa Clause outfit minus the beard cause it kept tickling his beak and Bark who was wearing a Christmas Elf outfit were heading towards Sonic's place. 

"Move it ya big lug! We gotta to get to Mr.Needle Mouse's party! We are good boys one day a year and bad boy 364 days a year!" Said Bean as he skipped through the snow while Bark just shrugged.

The duo finally made it and knocked on Sonic's door.

"Save the insults for the fight later blue. Wheres your eggnog." Knuckles says, shaking Sonics hand then making his way towards the kitchen.

Sonic gave a smirk to Knuckles and close the door, then went into the kitchen and came back with a mug filled with eggnog and gave it to Knucklehe-I mean Knuckles. After a few minutes an weird noise start to occur. It seems that the noise came from outside. Sonic went to the window and look through it to see someone or something. And decided to go check

Sonic opened the door to find a yellow fox walking around the house. "Um....hey there. What's your name miss?" Sonic asked for clarification and just being friendly. "...I'm Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog. "

Edited by Rainbow the Wolf 777

Scourge just watched Sonic and Knuckles talk. Sonic always got it - the friends, the big house... what did he do wrong that made him deal with Patches and O'knux instead of Antoine and Knuckles? He drank some of the eggnog he was holding, not feeling like being sociable with Knuckles, and starting to realize that he felt that about everyone who was going to be here. Why did he even come?

"Let's go in Bark! I'm freezing my feathers in this weather! Get it! Huh? It rhymes!" Said Bean laughing at his own joke.

Bark grabbed Bean while he was still laughing and walked in Sonic's house.

(Just for the record, this Skye is white, not yellow. ;) )

Skye landed ungracefully with a 'whump' in the snow, just outside the house.  "That wasn't my plan," she muttered, dusting snow off herself.  She started to walk around, only to hear the front door open.  Skye froze, then quickly held her tails together, making it look like she had one oversized one, as opposed to her almost-unique twin tails.  'Last thing I need to for Mom and Dad to find out what I've been up too....' she thought to herself.

The light from the door made it hard for Skye to see the speaker at first, but the voice sounded familiar.  Then the speaker said his name, and as Skye's eyes adjusted she could see it was indeed Sonic, but way, way younger than she was used to.

Her mouth dropped open and she just stared.  "No.... no way..."

Knuckles takes the drink and goes to sit on the couch. He talks a quick sip as he looks over to Scourge and notices he's upset. He then sighs and walks over.

"I don't know what you're planning on being here, but you may as well relax for once. Nobodies trying to pick a fight today." he says as he pushes a glass of eggnog into Scourges chest to take.

Scourge takes the nog, then looks at Knux, "Forgive me if I don't trust you, Mr. Guardian," he takes a drink, "I have no idea why in the world I'm even here. You'd think the guy hates me at this point."

"Trust me, you're not the first enemy he's made into a friend." Knucles smirks as he sits back down. "Everything is always just another game to him".

"Friend... sure, let's call it that," but Scourge stopped when he heard what the echidna said about "another game". He thought about it for a moment, then grinned a little, saying nothing.

Bean got himself some eggnog and saw Knuckles and Scourge.

"Hey! It's the green pickled Sonic and Knuckles who dosent chuckle!" Said Bean to his mute Polar Bear friend 

Scourge threw the empty eggnog glass at the duck, "Shaddup!"

Bean dodged the cup by dancing and Bark just watched and poured himself some eggnog.

"And here we go." Knuckles sighs even more as he finishes his eggnog, contemplating another.

Espio was meditating in his chocolate dojo when he heard someone Knock to his wall (because SOMEONE (Shinomi-Chan) ate the dooooooooooor), he went to see who it was but only to see a letter. Opening the letter he saw an invitation to a Christmas Party from Sonic, incased in it was these words: Dear Espio,  you are invited to Sonic the Hedgehog's Christmas Party!

Signed: Sonic

P.S: Knuckles will be there

Having read the letter he said to himself: I might as well go see Knuckles, I haven't seen him in a while.

Then he started running.