Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

You know I wanted to post a thought, but I didnt wanted to create topic, that will be forgotten, after 5 replies, so I post it here:

Mammoth Mogul is really overrated. 1) He obvious knock-off of Vandal Savage, recently with a bit of Kingpin mixed in. 2) His design just doesnt fit Sonic style 3) he's as powerful as plot demands it (defeated room of heroes in second in 163, cant do it again issue later with back-up) 4) It annoys me that he behind everything apparently (Ixis Order, Mina and Mighty powers, Destructix powers) 5) writers just keep making up powers for his like that fake Tails he created. 6) His plans dont make sense. For example: why fool Freedom Fighters and Chaotix into fighting when he could use his illusion powers to just steal it?

Honestly he's the most annoying villain in comic after Drago.

I can see your point. To be honest, I think Mogul would be better off as a protagonist than an antagonist. I liked his character more when they showed his future self, so I hope he turns a new leaf whenever he comes back to the comic.

If someone here is a member of Bumbleking, I'd like to ask for a bit of help. I registered as a member, but I emailed the next day and my password wasn't the same one on the email as the one I'd used to register. Does that mean the Admins won't activate my account?

I saw the cover earlier. I really like Bunnie's redesign and NICOLE's is a little unexpected, but overall, it's looking quite promising :)

Gah, Nicole? I had to got that close to the cover to see her... Yup, unexpected... Looks like archie Is de-fanservicing most of their character....

While I will miss cowgirl look, its generally better than I expected, definitely better that she looked on Sonic Super Special Magazine nr 9.

I would say my opionion about Nicole, but I cant see a thing

So, the mystery villain is Iron King. Unexpected, I admit. I need a better version, but so far I dont like redesign- he still doesnt look like Sonic character, but now he looks less threatning, and more cartoonish.

Good, that mean we'll may get the chance of having back our dear friend ken, Along with the augmented Ninja lynxes !!!!!

Bloody Chipless bot!!! Next time, try to compute before saying things!!!

I'm looking for a word bubble that contains a misprint: one of the words a character says is printed twice in a row in a way that is grammatically incorrect (i.e. 'look at that thing thing!').

This can be in any issue of Sonic or one of the specials.

Any ideas?

The closest thing I can think of is in issue 60 where Sonic says the Iron Queen built Power Rings into her staff to amplify her staff. This is probably not what you're looking for though

"That's a dog big chili dog big dog that's dog!"

The answer was Sonic the Hedgehog, issue #224, page 5 "Dude, you're ugly and you're evil. I'm deeply concerned. Plus I've got the the sword of Acorns."

"That's a dog big chili dog big dog that's dog!"

Where does that come from?

I made it up for fun related to what we are chatting about.

The answer was Sonic the Hedgehog, issue #224, page 5 "Dude, you're ugly and you're evil. I'm deeply concerned. Plus I've got the the sword of Acorns."

I don't see anything wrong with that sentence. Where's the repeated word?

I made it up for fun related to what we are chatting about.

Seems oddly appropriate. So I'll say, fair enough

I can't see Nicole properly but Bunnie looks ok. My issue is they got rid of the fur round the mouth. With Sally it looks really bad. Apart from that it's fine. It's just Sally's I really don't

I'm looking for a word bubble that contains a misprint: one of the words a character says is printed twice in a row in a way that is grammatically incorrect (i.e. 'look at that thing thing!').

This can be in any issue of Sonic or one of the specials.

Any ideas?

Sonic 70, back-up story last page, Tails line "(...)You're my my hero(...)"

Not to sound impatient or anything, but when is issue 251 going to be up?

Not to sound impatient or anything, but when is issue 251 going to be up?

I thought it was meant to be out in August

Come on. go play morrowind , it will help you wait . if the ger the right skill to the max , you can even run as fast as sonic.

I don't have that game, Locke. I pass the time by coming on this site or watching Sonic cartoons

1 person likes this

You need to find something else then.... They used to seel sonic racing for 6 buck for the whole week!!!