Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

I saw some more spoiler photos on Bumbleking and I have to say I'm disappointed with the pencils this time. Everything about the look of them seems as though they're going backwards from Wells pencils in the previous issues. This time they have someone called Jerry Gaylord doing them and it just looks messy.

The spoiler got me by surprise . But then again , this Grandmaster seems more competent and loyal than ... well... a bunch of psycho orca with TK and some ither stuff.

Also metal , did you just .... made a joke ?

The spoiler got me by surprise . But then again , this Grandmaster seems more competent and loyal than ... well... a bunch of psycho orca with TK and some ither stuff.

Also metal , did you just .... made a joke ?

You mean the name of the guy who drew the issue? Oh no that's actually his real name!

I've read some Sonic comics like "Sonic Jump" adaptation and I found these informations in last SSS Magazine.

- Sally has secret weapon in gloves

- Rotor has a omni-tool (like that thing from SU 40?)

- "Nicole the Holo-Lynx" cant use move frelly as hologram using Power Ring

- Axel has some weapon related to horns and chains he has.

- Egg Army made of Egg Soldiers and lead by Egg Bosses are now "cyberized"

- bad guys for next SU are Black Death (secondary hive-mind for Black Arms) and Ecipse the Darkling (made to beat Shadow), there is something about "Dark Arms"

Edited by MetalSkulkBane_PL

Thanks for the info, you beat me to it!

And well, Jerry's great in some areas, and terrible in others.

EDIT: Also, Sally's secret weapon? I think it might have something to do with Lamar Wells' DVART...

Edited by BlueBlur62391

EDIT: something to do with Lamar Wells' DVART...

I did assumed something like that but 1) Not sure how would she fit that in gloves, and 2) Thats slighltly to similar to Ant's weapon.

I did assumed something like that but 1) Not sure how would she fit that in gloves, and 2) Thats slighltly to similar to Ant's weapon.

Maybe it's expandable. Press the glove, and it grows and covers the entire body. Awesome!

Then again, we've been wrong about these kinds of things before…

On one hand that sounds like succesor to Rotor's suit.

On the other that sounds like nanites, And we dont have these anymore.

Here's some interesting news I just learned of. Even though E-107 Theta won't be appearing in issue 258, E-106 Ete will appear instead. So as you can see there's a big difference there :P Also, Yardley's drawing issue 256 on his own without Wells.

The art in this issue kinda took me by surpise. Not saying it's bad, but some characters didn't look right.

So... Who's Sonic gonna give Nicole to next issue; Sally or Amy? I have a feeling a dilemma will occur where he has to choose between the two. At least that's how I read into it when Nicole said she had enough power for either of the two.

About your spoiler , the question isn't even to be asked . Since Amy was in Blaze zone when the wave happenned . And when they actually come back, well....

It's gonna be Sally. Anyone who thinks otherwise does not read Sonic Universe.

It's gonna be Sally. Anyone who thinks otherwise does not read Sonic Universe.

I'll be honest... I've got this really odd feeling that it'll be Amy. One thing that supports this, is that in the last issue Sonic wanted to restore Chuck's memory, and one of the reasons Tails didn't agree with that was because Chuck spent a long time as a Roboticized slave. You know, kinda like Sally was (twice). Now, this definately isn't confirmed, so I could be completely wrong and it might be Sally. We'll just have to wait and see what happens... next year. (Wow, 2013 is nearly over already?)

Nega , There is a problem with your idea : She wa in the sol emerald zone . She won't need to remember , because of one reason .

Nega, There is a problem with your idea: She was in the sol emerald zone. She won't need to remember, because of one reason.

True, there wouldn't be much of a point in it (since all it would do is effectively 'clear' the 'fogginess' from her memories), but I can't imagine Sally coping well with memories of being roboticized... twice. Especially with the synopsis of Issue 257 not mentioning any worries in the team. But who knows, maybe Sonic will try to restore someone else's memory? (...Actually, that likely won't happen if Tails' theory from the last issue is anything to go by, but still.)

Maybe there won't be a choice at all. If I remember correctly, Nicole did say two or three. Maybe she will just be able to do the three

Maybe there won't be a choice at all. If I remember correctly, Nicole did say two or three. Maybe she will just be able to do the three

NICOLE did say that in the last issue, but in the upcoming issue (#255), a problem occurs:

After restoring Bunnie's old memories, NICOLE says that she only has enough Genesis Wave energy to restore one old set of memories, meaning Sonic has to make a choice: does he restore Sally's memories? (Which will probably include her roboticization.) Or Amy's? (Which would simply clear her mind of 'foggy' memories.)

Such a difficult choice. However will he decide

This probably won't happen but I can picture the two arguing with each other about this. Saying they don't HAVE to get their memory restored. But I suspect that Sally will be the one

If I were on my computer , I would write a spoiler section , but I can't . So , just read the last sonic universe to understand amy's problem .

Say, I wonder if Snively will return in the chase, seems like a place where he might, and also I wonder if Bark and Bean might Tag along with Amy and/or Cream after the events of PPP

It's possible snively ended up in the sol dimension after all he was in the wily egg during worlds collide.

Say, I wonder if Snively will return in the chase, seems like a place where he might, and also I wonder if Bark and Bean might Tag along with Amy and/or Cream after the events of PPP

I'd certainly like to see Bean and Bark tag along, but sadly I doubt that will happen. Snively returning in The Chase seems possible, but there's no real evidence he will appear.

Wait, is Geoffrey leaving the comic too? Can someone give me the names of all the characters who are leaving the comic?

Wait, is Geoffrey leaving the comic too? Can someone give me the names of all the characters who are leaving the comic?

Well, I can certainly tell you Geoffrey is not coming back. If you want to know who's officially gone, then have a look at the Ken Penders topic and you'll find a list I think somewhere there.

Edited by HyperMetal50

https://sites.google...ders-characters

Though I'm dont think that he owns Uma.

Also he might be resposible for few more parents thanks to "stories from great war" (also liblarian from that story).

He did created Bear Pack, so its possible Flynn want be able to use Desiel, similary he owns future Miobius, so no Skye or Melody for us.

He did created Priar Buck, but he apparently doesnt care since he appeared.

Flynn's "Neo Walkers" will propably never show up since all walkers belong to Penders. (Now Flynn propably feels stupid for killig previous Walkers, assuming they werent his idea too)

He also introduced real Fiona but propably owns her as much as Anti Knuckles which means not at all.

Also: Sleuth "Doggy" Dawg, Renfield T Rodent, Cyril Eagle, Julaya, Nic the Weasel, The Hunter, Isaac, Quack's family, E.V.E., Sir Connery and some really useless background characters like evil wizards from "Knuckles searches Sword of Acorns Saga", Ripper T Rodent, Smiley and Fleming or Eric the Horse (StH nr 59 )