Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

He looks like Vector, but Vector's already there next to Espio and Charmy ..

I've got a question,, why aren't Julie-su, Mighty, and Ray with Knuckles on the cover ?

Edited by SallyAcorn98

it's uncle Chuck.

And sally, about Julie-su..... Well, we ain't seeing her before a long time.

But Uncle Chuck is next to Sonic's right leg,,

Ok, but what about Mighty and Ray? And Saffron too

Edited by SallyAcorn98

I just read on the Wiki that "The main cover features (from front to back): Sonic, Uncle Chuck, Tails, Metal Sonic v3.0, Sally, Rotor, Amy, Shadow, Silver, Bunnie, Antoine, Knuckles, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Ixis Naugus, and NICOLE."

Note: excluding Eggman.

And how long will this "Chase" last? There's gonna be a crossover in SU #63! I still wonder what "The Gr_______" is...

According to Tyson Hesse Mighty and Ray are no longer Chaotix.

According to Tyson Hesse Mighty and Ray are no longer Chaotix.

link and quote or its not real,

What?! Are you serious? What will Mighty and Ray be doing now? That's something new I heard, comics are losing it's originality seriously, with it being made closer to the games.

What?! Are you serious? What will Mighty and Ray be doing now? That's something new I heard, comics are losing it's originality seriously, with it being made closer to the games.

I think I saw it somewhere that Tyson had tweeted this. It's a shame really. We've already lost two members of the Chaotix and to lose a nother two just seems to rub salt in the wound. Oh and if I remember I think The Chase will be a two parter.

Tsk, SEGA and their mandates... SIGH, depressing year for the comics having characters banned from the comics to a reboot which is obviously just to avoid the Penders material like a plague. Seriously..

Anyway you reminded me, Ian mentioned that story arcs will now be shorter. Are you all happy with this decision? Just wondering..

Mighty and Ray gone? Why, just... why? Haven't we already lost enough characters?

And as for shorter story arcs. No, that does not make me happy. I see no good reason to do that

There is a chance that Mighty and Ray arent gone, they just might not be part of Chaotix anyomore. I mean Bean and Bark are still around. Still a shame, especially since we just got them back on the team. I suppose then Matilda will never join team too to fill gap left by Penders' girls.

I'm OK with shorter arcs. 4-issues stories are for SU. We dont need to have only 3 stories a year. And Flynn was making his stories longer and longer- Enejak 5, Scourge 8, Iron Queen 12, Mecha Sally who know how many issues. Plus we need as many stories about different setting and characters as possible to learn what happened to every part of planet-that-is-not-Mobius.

So, are they going to turn the chaotix to a detective agency just like Sonic X?

'cause IF Mighty and Ray left , and Saffron and Julie-su can't be used anymore, then they might take Knuckles out too, right?

And the result is the Chaotix Detective Agency ..

I'm not sure that I know this comic anymore :/

My bet when flynn said That he would make shorter arc, would be that he has something else in mind; Like a "meta story" . We put several arc together to get the whole story . They are solid enough to be read on their own, and together , we can get an even bigger picture of the whole conflict ! But that would mean a lot more work to get it to works correctly.

Also, Sally, don't worry, Ray and Mighty are Sega characters, they aren't gone .

I know they're Sega characters, but what if they took them out of the team ? What are they going to do with them?

Btw, I don't know if you guys know about it or not, but Mighty was one of Sega Chaotix formerly ..

And one of Archie Chaotix currently, but soon it might be formerly ..

Edited by SallyAcorn98

I think I also read somewhere that Ian said Mighty and Ray are still in the comic, so at least they're not gone like other characters, just a different dynamic on what team they're on I guess. And as an answer to Simon's question about story arcs, I think it would be nice to see some shorter stories, but only as long as they connect with one big plot and I think we're already getting that judging from the enormous amount of Unleashed nods.

Edited by HyperMetal50

Oh my Mobius, it's Rotor's father! :o

This comic is full of surprises nowadays