Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

It has plagued me to find out what has happened to Sally and to discover the true evil behind the Tails Doll. I want to find out now! Why does it have to take so long for the issues to come out :(

Wait until the middle of this month for issue 253's cool cover!

Still wont tell me much of what will happen. If there is a picture of a deroboticised Sally, then I can guess what happens to her, otherwise I don't know.

Yes. There will be no more chipmunk slave droids.

Still wont tell me much of what will happen. If there is a picture of a deroboticised Sally, then I can guess what happens to her, otherwise I don't know.

Don't worry about that too much. I think it was confirmed Sally's going to be de-roboticised in 252. So just wait till early September and the truth will be revealed.

I didn't know they're revealing 253's cover this month! Thanks for the update.

I think it was confirmed Sally's going to be de-roboticised in 252.

Thank all that is good on Mobius!

Thank all that is good on Mobius!

I know what you mean. I think it's been almost two years since she was roboticised and now finally she's back, hopefully along with Bunnie and Antoine.

Whenever the cover will be released I'll put it on here.

If it contains spoilers, I will put it into a Spoiler Tag or eventually just give the link. Don't worry, you'll still get to see this but some people want to wait until the comic itself comes out.

Also, I'm hoping you will accept this and don't spoil too much in your posts too (or give it a spoiler tag too as I've said before). Thanks in advance.

hopefully along with Bunnie and Antoine.

I bet Bunnie has gone to see her uncle to get cybernetic parts. She might arrive back with Mighty's sister but I think Antoine will wake up just after Bunnie returns. Double reunion

1 person likes this

I bet Bunnie has gone to see her uncle to get cybernetic parts. She might arrive back with Mighty's sister but I think Antoine will wake up just after Bunnie returns. Double reunion

My brother thinks the same about Bunnie, I felt a bit stupid for not thinking that. I predict they'll all return to fight Tails Doll.

I predict they'll all return to fight Tails Doll.

That's a good prediction too. I hope it's true.

That's a good prediction too. I hope it's true.

Again, same here. It would make an epic comeback for these characters that have been out of the spotlight for so long.

Just need to wait for Worlds collide to end then the truth will be revealed.

Just need to wait for Worlds collide to end then the truth will be revealed.

Indeed. I'm still enjoying Worlds Collide of course, but there's so many cliffhangers I want answered after this.

Yeah. I must say, I think Archie went a little overboard with the cliffhangers. Even Sonic was annoyed as it showed in the off panel.

Yeah. I must say, I think Archie went a little overboard with the cliffhangers. Even Sonic was annoyed as it showed in the off panel.

I understand his frustration. At least he sort of can't remember his frustration in the crossover ;)

It's a trick to get people to buy comics, and it's definitely working. I myself can live with it because it gets you all pumped up, it's just so dissapointing you'll have to wait some time until you know what's going to happen, result not always the outcoming you wanted.

Well. At least I only have to wait a few months to find out. At least it isn't a year.

Well, it took not as much time as I thought it would to have them up, but here the new covers for Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Universe :D http://sonic.wikia.c...iverse_Issue_56 http://sonic.wikia.c...gehog_Issue_253 Sorry, I don't know how to show the covers here.

The most easy way is just to click the picture and use the image option.

Sonic%23253.jpg

Comic Description beneath. Be aware that there are spoilers. I've putten them in a spoiler tag to avoid it for the people who don't want to know details yet.

The biggest, most shocking event in Sonic comic history is underway, and YOU can grab a front-row seat in Countdown to ChaosPart One! Sonic and Tails are on a journey to the Mystic Ruins jungle in search of their missing pals. What they encounter is sure to surprise you! Meanwhile, Dr. Eggman begins the long trek back to his deadly Death Egg II battle fortress. Will our heroes find him and stop him before he launches again? And just who, or what, is the "Sky Patrol" and what does it have to do with the missing Freedom Fighters? Don't miss a moment of the chaos, featuring the first in a series of ALL-NEW inter-connecting covers by Sonic art superstar Ben Bates, and bone-chilling variant cover by T.REX!

What I find strange about that cover, is who's foot is that on the end of right side? I've heard it maybe Sally's, just coloured differently, so it doesn't give anything away.

What I find strange about that cover, is who's foot is that on the end of right side? I've heard it maybe Sally's, just coloured differently, so it doesn't give anything away.

I can assure you it's not Sally. She always wears (and always will wear) boots. The color might change (though it never changed to anything from cyan) but that still wouldn't result in the shoe seen at the cover.

I bet its Amy, it would make sense because that means Team Fighters are there together. I'm just surprised that Uncle Chuck is back outside the council. I guess he quit too.

When I saw this cover on BumbleKing forums I went "HOLY JOY!!! BEN BATEZ IS BACK AND AWESOME!!!" Seriously though that cover is really looking good, can't wait for the next few covers to come out so we can see the full pic and I'm all in for this coming arc. The Universe arc is looking great but I am really excited for this story much more. Mobius breaking apart? I smell a Sonic Unleashed adaption.. no I don't think so.

There has been alot of dicussion on that red boot btw, its not Amy because she has been flung to Blaze's world if you saw the upcoming pirate arc for Sonic Universe and that boot is way different. It might be Bunnie since she's getting a redesign, check out that small yellow fur skin above the boot. Some people have thought if it was Sally just that her boot is colored this way to avoid spoiling for this cover preview. My final guess is that it might be Honey the Cat, Ian hinted in a recent interview that he might have plans for her.

When I saw this cover on BumbleKing forums I went "HOLY JOY!!! BEN BATEZ IS BACK AND AWESOME!!!" Seriously though that cover is really looking good, can't wait for the next few covers to come out so we can see the full pic and I'm all in for this coming arc. The Universe arc is looking great but I am really excited for this story much more. Mobius breaking apart? I smell a Sonic Unleashed adaption.. no I don't think so.

There has been alot of dicussion on that red boot btw, its not Amy because she has been flung to Blaze's world if you saw the upcoming pirate arc for Sonic Universe and that boot is way different. It might be Bunnie since she's getting a redesign, check out that small yellow fur skin above the boot. Some people have thought if it was Sally just that her boot is colored this way to avoid spoiling for this cover preview. My final guess is that it might be Honey the Cat, Ian hinted in a recent interview that he might have plans for her.

I see what you mean about the foot. But I didn't know Honey the Cat was going to be featured! I'm going to look forward to that. And on the subject of the covers, I completely agree, Bates really knows how make a cover look brilliant :) The whole world falling apart story does have Unleashed written all over it, but I don't expect the Werehog or Dark Gaia to be featured. It'll probably be loosely based on the game.