Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

Yeah. I'll admit that it was some quick thinking from Big stopping Silver Sonic then throwing him up to get destroyed

No suprise there Big is one of the strongest mobians around.

I had high expectations for Countdown to Chaos, and I'm glad to admit part one, The Builder lived up to them. The amount of game references will make any game fan from any age make a grin as they read this issue. For comic fans however it's Rotor's redesigned return that will make them happy. Although it's saddening to see his nanites suit disappear into the pages of history, it's good to see our favourite walrus no longer having an old man's back and is now more battle ready and tech savvy then ever. On the whole of writing there weren't any speech bubbles to complain about, especially with Big's lines. For once we didn't see a slow, frog chasing cat, but a real power player. Seeing him spindash was quite something to say the least and seeing him take down Silver Sonic has now put him in my cool books. Eggman's story was more of a comedy story. Once again he was devilishly evil, but in an amusing and funny way, with Orbot and Cubot only complementing the hilarity. The biggest plus point was the first appearance of Axel and the newly dubbed Egg Army. I see good potential in Axel, so I'm eager to see how he turns out later on in the comics. For once, we see the big positives of this new world. Knothole isn't burnt to a crisp, a purple crack in the planet is forming, harking back to Unleashed (an adaption at last perhaps?) the new Sky Patrol and the intrigue in the Roboticizer possibly being brought back into use again. I really liked this one and the pencils only added to the pleasant experience 9/10.

Edited by Shadow

I had high expectations for Countdown to Chaos, and I'm glad to admit part one, The Builder lived up to them. The amount of game references will make any game fan from any age make a grin as they read this issue. For comic fans however it's Rotor's redesigned return that will make them happy. Although it's saddening to see his nanites suit disappear into the pages of history, it's good to see our favourite walrus no longer having an old man's back and is now more battle ready and tech savvy then ever. On the whole of writing there weren't any speech bubbles to complain about, especially with Big's lines. For once we didn't see a slow, frog chasing cat, but a real power player. Seeing him spindash was quite something to say the least and seeing him take down Silver Sonic has now put him in my cool books. Eggman's story was more of a comedy story. Once again he was devilishly evil, but in an amusing and funny way, with Orbot and Cubot only complementing the hilarity. The biggest plus point was the first appearance of Axel and the newly dubbed Egg Army. I see good potential in Axel, so I'm eager to see how he turns out later on in the comics. For once, we see the big positives of this new world. Knothole isn't burnt to a crisp, a purple crack in the planet is forming, harking back to Unleashed (an adaption at last perhaps?) the new Sky Patrol and the intrigue in the Roboticizer possibly being brought back into use again. I really liked this one and the pencils only added to the pleasant experience 9/10.

I don't know if you know this, but by making spoilers, you need to type

and then [ /spoiler] (without the space). Thanks for trying anyways, we appreciate it :)

So I guess people are ok with what's happenning at the moment. It's good to know.

It seems so. As long as they keep up the good work. It's going well for now, but it doesn't mean it can't drop. Let's hope that doesn't happen though ;)

Hey , don't say things like that , you might scare some.

I don't know if you know this, but by making spoilers, you need to type

and then [ /spoiler] (without the space). Thanks for trying anyways, we appreciate it :)

Thanks for the help. :) I think this story arc will definitely memorable and I'm sure it'll be for all the right reasons.

Edited by HyperMetal50

What are your music choices?

His World or Open Your Heart.

That's my opinion anyways.

For each page so it fits the mood?

Well, surely if someone manages to get a good scan on the issue, it might be on the site. If it does, should it be placed in the 'Free Comic Day Specials' section?

Or maybe a topic of its own if Archie does this annually. But maybe the FCBD Special section is the best option right now.

(BTW, could we get a section for the Sonic Super Digest issues that would have the Sonic Jump and recently announced Sonic Dash adaptions? No, seriously, they're "trying to squeeze every bit of story from 'Sonic goes fast' " or so I've heard.)

Question: How Iron Queen was able to control NICOLE during last part of Iron Dominion (or at least she thought that she controled her)? We know that cant control machines forever and she had to sleep from time to time.

Rather than active control it was a software patch? Or a continuity graff, one of the two.

Ok, Dont chat much on here, but I am a frequent guy over on sonic stadium, so I figured, why not go ahead and post these scans from the next issue, but dont worry, here they are in Spoilers

Also, something may have happened with muttski......

Muttski's a Mobian....!

http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/6-archies-sonic-the-hedgehog/page-710#entry779167

Dejimon11

Dejimon11

the very best that no one ever was

Posted Today, 11:39 AM

Ok lets test this out

IMG_20131018_164804_184_zps96f2c07f.jpg?t=1382207900

IMG_20131018_164835_379_zps5fbd90a0.jpg?t=1382207906

IMG_20131018_164915_418_zpsf4d97943.jpg?t=1382207908

IMG_20131018_164857_331_zpseedd3c98.jpg?t=1382207914

IMG_20131018_164907_126_zpsbd3f64d9.jpg?t=1382207917

IMG_20131018_164943_748_zps31f12b5b.jpg?t=1382207922

IMG_20131018_164930_345_zpsa76e9899.jpg?t=1382207924

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

Thanks for posting the scans :) Looks like a certain Werehog is coming soon ;)

:blink: Muttski. That is truly weird

Antoine looks better than I expected him to

And it's about time a werehog returned to the comic

We can't use "Mobius" anymore. Ian Flynn said that himself. The reason, I guess, is because to the new reader, it sounds like Sonic is a alien hedgehog!

And I guess new readers wouldn't know that Mobius is Earth's future. Still, I would find it weird calling Mobius, Earth

And I guess new readers wouldn't know that Mobius is Earth's future. Still, I would find it weird calling Mobius, Earth

Ironic really, since in real life we'd find it weird to call Earth Mobius ;)

Irony finds a way. So, let's just say this new world is unnamed. Or we could just call it Earth.

Either way their both Earth and Mobius are similar in comparison.