Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

So, I think I like the buffalo.

Oh no, T-Pup's still with us.

Not sure what to get but I'll quote encyclopedia for you:

"The roughest biker on the plains of Efrika. With the Biker Bears and Nasty Hyena Gangs united under him, he terrorises all corners of the continent."

The hyenas arer taken from cartoon BTW.

I heard Ian said he had "plans" for Shard. "Wipes sweat of forehead." Phew! I was starting to worry about his future for a moment. Now I've got hopes he's in CTC :)

But what plan? For all we know, he could make shard Evil and betray everyone .Then have him being a double agent working in favor of Acorn against Robotnik .

So is this Axel guy a Grandmaster, I mean a Sub-Boss? Cause I kinda hoped we would finally see Diesel in action. Of course Diesel is leader of Bear Pack from KtE so I shouldnt be suprised...

PS Is T-pup gone?

Actually, no. He is seen in the Sky Patrol, which is the name (according to Rotor) Tails gave to their newest plane.

Honestly in Sonic the Hedgehog 251, Eggman just hit sonic while he was doing chaos control, messing him up in restoring his universe, which was a pretty dumb move. He calls himself a genius and take a look what he did! "Oops, I was too smart that I made a little mistake".

Honestly in Sonic the Hedgehog 251, Eggman just hit sonic while he was doing chaos control, messing him up in restoring his universe, which was a pretty dumb move. He calls himself a genius and take a look what he did! "Oops, I was too smart that I made a little mistake".

I think he did it on purpose. More as in 'If I can't rule this universe, then nobody can!' Still, it is a pretty dumb move indeed.

Of course he did . Now , to see how he'll try to turn this to his advantage....

He's evil. He is pure villainy! Even if there is a bigger threat, I don't think Eggman will enjoy being with "fuzzies".

EDIT: Let alone team up with them.

Edited by BlueBlur62391

Eggman teams up with Mobians only when it's an emergency, it will benefit him a lot, when hes planning on backstabbing them or when someones going to destroy them before he gets to, such as in the case with Enerjax Knuckles. If he does team up, I would expect it either to be an emergency, or more likely because he's going to backstab them. Well see his intentions when it comes to that

I think that was more for emergency purposes. The Xorda would've wiped him out too

That didn't stop him to pull out that almost backstabbing moment during the Xorda arc. It's almost a good thing the Alien had a technology repulsor .

Eggman is self self self. It's what he's best at. He only cares about himself, his empire and anything that benefits him. So of course he backstabs them

Yeah, it's a miracle he didn't try to backstab himself when he met the "Penders" Robotnik.

Well, he may have been planning to, but never got a chance because of the freedom fighters. It might've been a double backstab

And then , Robo robotnik from the future meeting present robotnik.... that was.... littteraly mind-screwing.

Try the Ultimate Annihilator.

Oh, here's the music that I think goes with issue 253's tone.

Cover: Sonic '06: His World (Instrumental)

Story pages 1-3, 8 & 9: Sonic '06: Tropical Jungle ("The Jungle")

Story page 4: Sonic Colors: (Cutscene) Dr. Eggman Appears

Story pages 5-7: Sonic Generations: Egg Dragoon Hub

Story pages 10-14: Sonic Adventure: Egg Hornet

Story pages 15, 16, 18 & Off-Panel: Sonic Rush: (Cutscene) Warm Event

Story page 17: Sonic Rush Adventure: (Cutscene) Nervous

Story pages 19 & 20: Sonic Unleashed: (Cutscene) Opening Part 2

Edited by BlueBlur62391

THIS POST CONTAINS A LOT SPOILERS. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ISSUE 253/523 THEN DON'T READ THIS

Right so the comic is out. So the mysterious villain who was on the previous cover wasn't the Iron King like I thought. But was legionised. Also, Mordred hood has been transferred to Avalon. In other words, there's been some serious changes to the DEL or the Egg army as it's now called. For the good or for the bad?

As for the freedom fighters, Rotor's redesign was pretty bad but I found it funny how they didn't recognise him

How did Big go into a Sonic spin? As far as I saw, he didn't get any help. Nor did he seem to enjoy it

Final thing: What are the rumours about Eggman that cause Axel to fear him? (Okay, I didn't notice the box in the corner of the next page)

Big the cat was straight out genius when he stopped Silver Sonic. You know, he actually turned into a pretty likeable funny character after he ditched that stupid frog.

Froggy is still there. It's just that Big some well needed character dev.

What's your music selection, homies? (Don't take that too literally, remember that this is the Internet.)