Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

No it isn't. I still enjoyed it. It has some bad moments but it has good moments too

I don't see the variant cover as Fleetway Sonic style

I wonder what the backup stories Wells writes will be called. "Cracked", since it stars Eggman?

Info on StH253 is coming in.

The Dark Egg Legion is no more. Instead, Eggman has a "Egg Army". The purple horned guy on one of the shown covers is Axel, one of the Efrika operatives of this army. Thought Tails and Naugus were the only ones with their memories back? Think again because now Rotor joins that group. In this month's off-panel: Just how smooth is Sonic? I guess we'll find out. Be warned though, I foresee horrible puns.

So, what is the title of the second story?

EDIT: False alarm. Just saw the pages on Bumbleking. One story, Two artists. I think this new world may need some getting use to. Remember that story with the little people and the cheese? That might help.

Edited by BlueBlur62391

Another detail I found out about StH253:

Who says only hedgehogs get to spin-dash? Why not let the Big cats have fun with that?

You're kidding right?

I don't know any big cats who could pull it off without help. So my guess would be someone gave him a high speed push

You're kidding right?

I don't know any big cats who could pull it off without help. So my guess would be someone gave him a high speed push

I'm not sure, but I did intentionally hint at which cat has the honor of doing a spin-dash.

Nicole did it once.

Ok, that was in cyberspace, but still....

Multiple characters can do a spin dash, or version of a spin dash in the games. But it does seem rare for any characters who aren't hedgehogs to do a spin dash

He's the only non-hedgehog character to do it frequently. And then only recently as well.

While it's unserstandable for an hedgehog, how is a fox able to pull this one without breaking his spine? loads of training ?

How can he fly with his tails? The joints required wouldn't allow blood to travel into them. I guess he just isn't bound by the normal laws of biology..... well, normal for Mobius at any rate.

There are several questionable biological points you could question. Mobius doesn't follow the same scientific rules

Also with spin dashes, Tex and Mighty could have the potential to pull one off since they've used rolling into a ball as a form of attack

Mighty is an armadillo, it's normal for them as they have a form of armor on their back.

But you right, To hell with the physic, it's a comic book based on a video game.

Talking about cats, wasn't Honey the Cat being a topic for a while? I know she could use a spin dash.

Well, She did not even had her own set of move , being an hacked character and stuff. Then , they reintroduced her in the HD Remake, as a real bonus character this time.. But I don't know If she got a real set this time around.

When did NICOLE spin dash?

Wait, it was issue #209. Sorry!

Edited by BlueBlur62391

Issue 209. While she was Iron Nicole, and inside cyberspace. Dunno if she can do it outside in the real world. Implied she can't, but as he has an artificial body, who knows.

With this new continuity around, It might be possible than most of the characters gain new abilities, in order to ...make the comic feels more like the game (while they were actually praised for not doing so, but well.......)

anyways, you brought this upon yourself.

oie_7oRPzQZxtR9G_zps4b35db91.jpg

Next sonic arc: Spindashing Nicole.

And I was kind enough to put this in a spoiler. Don't thank me.

So, I think I like the buffalo.

Edited by BlueBlur62391

So is this Axel guy a Grandmaster, I mean a Sub-Boss? Cause I kinda hoped we would finally see Diesel in action. Of course Diesel is leader of Bear Pack from KtE so I shouldnt be suprised...

PS Is T-pup gone?

Edited by MetalSkulkBane_PL

I was always wondering who Diesel was. I never could tell and he was like the only grandmaster I didn't understand