Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

Yep that's him c:

I just hope they will not forgot Honey and let her fall into the oblivious after this arc T_T

What got me was the appearance of metertech I didn't think that would exist into years later whenever the riders universe takes places.

I've never seen the news reporter before.. I assume he's from Aosht? 

There's a character from AoSTH who's called Wes Weasley. He was a salesman and cared only for money and himself so only took the side of whoevered offered the best deal to him

The news reporter looks like him

Oooh okay.. Classical salesman then. Well good to see some older characters make comebacks :D

Never trust a salesman named Weasley..

Nice catch Dylan! That's totally him! I love all these throwbacks and its even got me watching AoSTH again just for laughs and nostalgia lol

I never watched AoSTH.. No idea if I SHOULD... o-o But if there's going to be more references to it then yes.

Do you like the early comics (ie. before double digits)  If you do then check out AoStH.  Is not... well.. still might be worth it for the... experience!  :P

Well I've seen something thanks to Nostalgia Critic but.. It seemed like LSD mess at some points.. Then again it was probably meant for YOUNGER audience...

As pointed out, there are new comics. But because we can't really talk about the covers for the other series' on the Megaman topic, I'll post them here for you guys

Sonic_The_Hedgehog_-274.jpgSonic_The_Hedgehog_-274_%28variant%29.jpSonic_The_Hedgehog_-274_%28variant_2%29.

The heroes of the SONIC/MEGA MAN crossover event: AT WAR?! "Worlds Unite" Part Seven: The unified army is not so unified anymore! What has driven Mega Man, X and their robot companions to attack Sonic and the Freedom Fighters? Drs. Eggman and Wily may have the answer! Or a weapon. Could a weapon be the answer? Or is it more trademark treachery? Meanwhile, Sigma grows in power, preparing for the next phase of his master plan! And speaking of masters, this issue features cover art from master-artist Patrick "SPAZ" Spaziante, a CG-SLUGFEST Variant cover from Rafa Knight and part 7 of the epic 12-part connecting variant cover series by artist Ben Bates!

(Thank you to Centaur man for pointing out the new covers)

X will totally loose against Knuckles also Roll Vs. Sticks? Boomerang against dust mob! See what is the better weapon! xP

Thoughts from 270:

I really enjoyed this Saga and I can't wait to see Metal Sonic in action! The past-part with Neo Metal Sonic and Breezie is really fantastic and I am interesting in how this is gonna end because Metal Sonic was rebuilt after

Heroes to "normal" so he seems to be an emotionless machine now and isn't this "rebell against Eggman" anymore. The fight Honey and Sonic was cool but...meh I am more disliking Honey because she is cute and has some combo-powers. I don't know but I hope she is having a weakness-spot.

I actually like Honey's moves. Reminds me of anime battle scenes... Also she DOES have a lot of weaknesses. I mean sure she's fast but HELLO? She is facing´"The Fastest Thing Alive" I really don't think she'll ever be able to beat him. (well she didn't even though she tried to cheat so ha ha! xD) She also isn't all that strong she mostly wins because she cheats distracting her opponent.. But if that's not an option I doubt she'd be able to win...

I have one thing to say:

boring-story-meme.jpg

Beside the part with neo metal sonic everything else was one boring fight after another Knuckles beat Amy big whoop, Nack beat Bean OK and, Sonic beat Honey what'll think would happen I though this sonic the fighters adaption was going to be intersecting since I really enjoy sonic the fighters but this fail on so many level I can't imagine what the fourth part will be.

Edited by Blue Comet

I may as well put some thoiughts here... not a full on review but still some thoughts

Neo metal Sonic and Breezie... what an interesting combination... *already shipping it :P*

Right... so Sonic made to the final because he's Sonic... that's predictable. And so there's only one who can fight him for it to be somewhat fair... and of course that is Knuckles. Predictable again

BEAN! Bean... BeanBeanBeanBeanBean. Why do you always make me laugh so much? He's reinforced his postion of being my favourite character this issue. Even though he didn't win (which I expected him not to) he was still brilliant

And Honey... she's out... I guess that's proof to me she's one of the good guys here... darn... I would've been interested in seeing her on the evil side. Oh well...

And finally... the battles... they were so short! I would've liked to see them longer. Not much that can be done about that though. Bring on the next one! And show me more werehog too!

Thoughts on STH #270:

Breeze and Neo Metal Sonic a fascinating pair.

Bean as usual makes me laugh,especially his reference to the Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games.

Sonic and Knuckles making it to the round didn't surprise me. At least they'll put on a show.

Now to see what Metal Sonic and the Hooligans do next...

Welp, Here's my thoughts on Sonic The Hedgehog Issue #270:

Breezie and Neo Metal Sonic? Interesting. I guess they do make a cute shipping pairing, ..Even since they're robots that has been made by Doctor Ivo Robotnik(Eggman) I think. c:

Bean always kills me from laughing. xD It's like I'm watching a very interesting cartoon now. That dance he did(or jump? I don't know what to call it.) though- So beautiful. Where did he get that apple while he was doing that dance/jump though That Mario reference tho-- Okie! ouo Bleh! XnX

I moment that moment where Sonic tries to cheer up Tails when he was upset/embrassed because Honey have bumped him, It shows that Sonic do still care about his little buddy. ouo

In that Knuckles vs. Amy fight.. o-o ....I've nothing to say.. .n.

Ah, That Sonic vs. Honey fight, It looked epic and interesting. 8D And, Those references during the battle-- Pssh, Those references is the thing that made me like the "Champions" arc more than any other arcs. I guess those references during the battle was: Coca Cola, Sonic Boom, Sonic Man......What is that reference? and Chao in Space--

Knuckles vs. Fang battle though... Too cartoonish for me--

And, Knuckles vs. Sonic, mhm.. It looks like it would be seem perfectly epic! And as well, It reminds me of S&K in some way, ah, Good memories. 8D

Can't wait for the next issue. ouo

Ah, That Sonic vs. Honey fight, It looked epic and interesting. 8D And, Those references during the battle-- Pssh, Those references is the thing that made me like the "Champions" arc more than any other arcs. I guess those references during the battle was: Coca Cola, Sonic Boom, Sonic Man......What is that reference? and Chao in Space--

I got all the references too. As for Sonic man. He was some human in Sonic 06 who thought he was Sonic and was a superhero O_O

Weird guy...

Breezie and Neo Metal Sonic? Interesting. I guess they do make a cute shipping pairing, ..Even since they're robots that has been made by Doctor Ivo Robotnik(Eggman) I think. c:

Metal's the robot. Breezie joined Doctor Eggman to have a better life, and climb higher up on the food chain.

What that was totally anti-cinematic my feelings toward this issue was off and on I wasn't feeling anything in the begin with the fight against sonic & knuckles and the only memories that was bought back to my mine was all the times knuckles has been trick by robotnik like a idiot I was excited when metal sonic show up in broke into the valve in stole the chaos emeralds, a little upset when eggman called metal sonic back when he could of easily took on breezie's defense and sonic and tails with no problem somebody hasn't watch the ova.

This issue tells you that breezie is that typically business woman who would rather see the planet get destroy then try to help it like she doesn't care that of the planet gets destroy then her fame and fortune will be lost why isn't gun here to stop the hooligan. I don't know.

Edited by Blue Comet

I liked the new comic.. Sad we didn't really see Metal Sonic fighting... As for Honey and Breezie working together (sort of) Poor Honey. She's clearly scared of Breezie and whatever it is will happen thanks to this new "Friendship" I really want to see it. Also great gaming memories at the start.

I enjoyed it.

Bean as usual gets me.

(Maybe we're related or something.)

I liked the new comic.. Sad we didn't really see Metal Sonic fighting... As for Honey and Breezie working together (sort of) Poor Honey. She's clearly scared of Breezie and whatever it is will happen thanks to this new "Friendship" I really want to see it. Also great gaming memories at the start.

*reading the latest Sonic the Hedgehog comic* ....meh....meeeeeh :I Metal just stole the Emerald, Sonic kicked his butt and then he flew away. What was that? I'm sorry but I hope the fight in SU 75 will be better.

Aw. C'mon. It wasn't THAT bad.