teamrandom21

Future issues of Sonic the hedghog

18 posts in this topic

after this story arch, ian flynn said that he was going to have stories that focus on the other characters. what stories would you like to see. for me, i defiantly want to see a tails and nicole story. weather it's like with nicole or espio or just a story of the two going on an adventure and all, i would like to see something of the sort.

a story with knuckles or shadow would be good too, but what do you guys think? what stories would you like to see that focus on other characters.

1 person likes this

Any story with NICOLE would be nice. I like the character. reminds me of a TRON character (Quorra for example.)

1 person likes this

Yeah..I was thinking more stories about chaos and tikal. I know that they were only there for the events of Sonic Adventure, but I believe that they should have another adventure for them. Including more stories about Dulcy the Dragon as well. She's so underrated

Including more stories about Dulcy the Dragon as well. She's so underrated

So much truth in that small bit of text...

Yup.. I wanna see more of Tikal, Chaos, Dulcy.. and if it was possible Hershey.. I never really got her background story other than she was an agent... Shame too.. She was cool...

I wanna see more Heavy and Bomb. And since there game characters they can go into the new universe.

1 person likes this

Oh yeah! Good ol' Heavy and Bomb!

Chaos had some influence in Sonic Heroes and he was in Sonic Battle, but that's not saying much considering that he didn't appear in Heroes and he didn't have that big a role in Battle.

Yeah..I was thinking more stories about chaos and tikal. I know that they were only there for the events of Sonic Adventure, but I believe that they should have another adventure for them. Including more stories about Dulcy the Dragon as well. She's so underrated

oh yeah that's right, i forgot about tikal. seeing her, bean and bark, and the babylon's would be great. 

Bean is always good to have around yes! He's in a lot now anyways because he's a villain still allowed...but still more Bean!

1 person likes this

oh yeah that's right, i forgot about tikal. seeing her, bean and bark, and the babylon's would be great. 

Yes! That would make my life complete.

Bean is always good to have around yes! He's in a lot now anyways because he's a villain still allowed...but still more Bean

Yep!! I agree with you.

Mod Edit:

Please Don't double post

Bean is always good to have around yes! He's in a lot now anyways because he's a villain still allowed...but still more Bean!

him and shadow need to come back

No doubt they will soon

true, shadow is too popular of a character to leave out for too long. trust me, flynn has to be getting some letters in the mail about shadow's return by now

I want to see some back stories on the egg bosses. We already got some on Tundra and Cassia and Clove.

I want to see some back stories on the egg bosses. We already got some on Tundra and Cassia and Clove.

more conquoring storm.

you can't go wrong with ninja's...

Another big appearance from Eclipse would make me happy.  After the events of Total Eclipse, I'm really excited what direction he'll take.  I'd say Mighty and Ray, but they're confirmed to be reappearing in March with Knuckles.  I'd also be very happy if we saw some more emphasis on Metal Sonic's character, considering the little snippets of sentience we've seen dotted throughout his appearances.