teamrandom21

How did Tails and Mina get together?

17 posts in this topic

hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but i want to ask you guys: how do you think tails and mina got together to be married in 30 years later. one theory i have is ash just simply moved on or saw tails and mina getting closer and closer and just left to heartbroken to break up with her in person.

It's not in the wrong place. So don't worry about that. It's a comic question ;P

Honestly... it's a good question. No one really knows. I kind of think Ash and Mina broke up waaaaaaaaaaaaay before Tails would've started dating given he's only 11 at the time and...not reallysur3e about afterwards

1 person likes this

My theory, Ash died in an Eggman a few years on in comic time.

Or maybe they just broke up as happens in relationships.

Either way, the Tails/Mina part wouldn't happen till a good few years further

Since we all know that Ash is willing to do ANYTHING in order to save Mina I think he died later because of one of Eggman's traps while trying to save Mina... and maybe then after some years Mina and Tails started dating? Then again 25 years later and 30 years later are only few of the "Possible" timelines and therefore not counted as fully canon.

I agree with Shinomi and Skye - he probably died protecting Mina. Cue arc of her trying to get over him dying for her, and Tails helping her through it, give it a few years, and then BING! Tails and Mina.

1 person likes this

Personality belief aside since I didn't really like him as a character. I also say he died sometime during the war and beside Sonic and the other freedom fighters Tails was there for her the most and years later TailsxMina was born.

Personality belief aside since I didn't really like him as a character. I also say he died sometime during the war and beside Sonic and the other freedom fighters Tails was there for her the most and years later TailsxMina was born.

i agree. i don't like ash either. even with my headcannon that he's just grumpy because he will do anything for mina i see him as an overprotective goth wannabe. just one of the few reasons i like tails x mina (that and for some reason i can't stop shipping tails with other female characters)

1 person likes this

Honestly, I think Skye knows more about this than all of us, (giggle)

That depends on which version of my timeline we're talking about! ;) 

I remember reading their couple, but totally forgot about it. This is all really neat analysis! :D

I was actually really confused about that coupling in the light universe, but that analysis does make sense. Too bad we'll never see what caused it or how it happened thanks to the Genesis Wave. Wonder if they'll make another future saga, it'd be interesting to see how much the possible future will change thanks to the removal of certain key characters.

No way they'll make another future arc.  It annoys the shippers to much.

*head pop out from a trash can* Someone called me? o-o New Story arc? maybe? Future with Amy? No..? okay. *goes back to the trash can*

Wait, what DID happen to Amy in the future arc? I forgot if they mentioned it at all during the Light Universe arcs.

They never mentioned her

My theories are... she's been arrested for stalking the king or she had a breakdown about Sonic "dying" or marrying someone else and was put away

But most likely she met someone who wasn't Sonic and settled down

1 person likes this

That or the writers somehow forgot about her. But, I guess we'll never know now. At least she's getting a bit more screen time in the main comics these days.

They never mentioned her

My theories are... she's been arrested for stalking the king or she had a breakdown about Sonic "dying" or marrying someone else and was put away

But most likely she met someone who wasn't Sonic and settled down

I'd rather she had just met someone else. I know Amy is crazy but having her have a breakdown seems to cruel for even her. At the least her and Ash getting together sounds like a good idea.