teamrandom21

Archie may be selling the rights

9 posts in this topic

Guys: word on the street has it Archie may be selling the rights to sonic. 

Forget the new panders situation, if this is the case we got a bigger problem 

1 person likes this

Um... do you have a source or is this just talk?

resized_business-cat-meme-generator-hous

All joking aside, if that's true, that would be horrible. While I hate the fact that there was a reboot, I still enjoy what they're doing with Sonic. It's not that bad. Who do you think would buy it anyways?

Um... do you have a source or is this just talk?

ken panders mentioned something 

Again, source. Otherwise I'm going to assume this is false

That was just him guessing.  A former writer Archie's Sonic book that has  had nothing to do with their business for years (except for the reboot) saying that the company possibly being sold is not fact, but some small speculation that may (likely even) not even be true.  Besides, Penders has been known for bringing a bit of scaremongering to Sonic fans.

That was just him guessing.  A former writer Archie's Sonic book that has  had nothing to do with their business for years (except for the reboot) saying that the company possibly being sold is not fact, but some small speculation that may (likely even) not even be true.  Besides, Penders has been known for bringing a bit of scaremongering to Sonic fans.

well I hope panders is very wrong. I don't know any other company that would take the comic in and I know how some fans feel about fan made stuff 

If this has anything to do with those incredibly vague passive aggressive comments Penders put on Twitter, I think if those mean anything at all, it means his legal action against Archie isn't quite done yet, but I don't think he really has a leg to stand on anymore. I mean after all, didn't the Lara-Su Chronicles kinda... flop? Really hard?

Don't take all Penders say as facts. I just asked him what he thought of the other strange things that happens at Archie that have nothing to do with him, like the sudden stop of the Mega Man comic. He only speculated this, maybe from his own experience with companies. Since Archie just keeps being silent about this, it's obvious there's something else than the former writers case going wrong. And he didn't say selling the rights, but the company itself. If that's the case, we can at least hope the next owner wouldn't also do stupid things that would cause them to have legal problems.