MetroXLR99

Incomplete Pages on Certain Comics

8 posts in this topic

It has come to my attention that certain Archie issues in the of the Comics section
have pages that are either incomplete, or "corrupted" with black boxes that shouldn't be there.

When time permits, the admins really should correct these errors by re-uploading the original image files.

Pages that need fixing are 12, 13, 14 and 15 of Sonic the Hedgehog #5.
and, 20 and 21 of Sonic the Hedgehog #43

it's not like that for me.

And am I the only one that in sonic super digest 12, there is only a few pages? Like 5? Or is it supposed to look like that?

It's supposed to. We don't have many of the digests. That one was only for Snively's origin comic

It has come to my attention that certain Archie issues in the of the Comics section
have pages that are either incomplete, or "corrupted" with black boxes that shouldn't be there.

When time permits, the admins really should correct these errors by re-uploading the original image files.

Pages that need fixing are 12, 13, 14 and 15 of Sonic the Hedgehog #5.
and, 20 and 21 of Sonic the Hedgehog #43

There's admins and mods? How does any of this work? I'm new by the way!

This forum has Admins and Mods.  Just like most forums.

Welcome to SCANF.  However.... you are sorta posting off-topic here.  Please try to stay on topic!  Thanks ;) 

There is also the fact that for Sonic #259, Sonic Universe #62, and Mega Man #36 there was "After the Credits Month" for those comics and had alternate endings for all of them which are not here. Also Are alternate covers ever going to be uploaded?

Recently I was going through the comics and some of them have the new digital and cleaner versions from the app store and then the rest of the issue is from when it was scanned way back when, I hope this is fixed. Also there was a couple of pages that wouldn't load at all or were black and white instead of color for the sonic riders story in the archie sonic comic, and some repeating pages elsewhere.

So besides what I mentioned, missing pages, pages that need to be fixed, I hope that some of the graphic novels, archives, etc. and digital versions of the comic are uploaded (and to have the same page shown if there are any noticeable differences that were changed.)

Also Are alternate covers ever going to be uploaded?

I don't expect they will be. There's not much point anyway since pretty much all of them can just be found online with a quick search. It's the content within that matters more really ;)

I hope that some of the graphic novels, archives, etc. and digital versions of the comic are uploaded (and to have the same page shown if there are any noticeable differences that were changed.)

As for this... I'm... not sure personally what you're wanting here. Generally if it's not been uploaded, it's because the staff don't have them or because they're just reprints of the same story. With the graphic novels, it's pretty much the latter. There isn't any differences added so there's no point in putting it up