ed_15

General Trash

241 posts in this topic

I also had a dream of me and Blaze the cat at the wedding getting married and it was a success! Strange, but so epic awesomeness of romance and love.

Oh no, not Walmart, because that's where I go buy some Wii U & 3DS video games.

I also had a strange dream of Blaze Doll when she goes on a rampage.

I also had a dream of Blaze the cat as a racer on Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I also had a dream of Blaze the cat as a newcomer for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS.

Lol

Um... I think I better point out

Don't post one-liners like "lol", "me too" or "I agree" and nothing else. If your reply doesn't contribute anything to the discussion, it might be a better idea to not post it at all.

(Quoted from Lunar Chaos in the board rules)

Note to admins: Please delete when you see this

Thank you Dylan, but don't forget:

Don't backseat moderate, we have a "Report" button for that.

Thanks anyways.

in my case, it's definitely claymore ↓ I love it this anime :wub:

Claymore+imagen.jpg

Sure thing. When it comes to Blaze the cat, she's like a heater or a blanket to keep everything and everyone warm. ;)

Thanks, Dylan! I didn't understand what does Sonic Boom have to do with this topic either, but anyway.. thanks Gabe! :)

I've seen Sonic F on YouTube. It's quite funny, but it's not a parody for me.. it's just a compilation of jokes with videos put in right order to match them.

What I wanted to do is to make a parody out of a whole episode, not a part of it. And one of the reasons I wanted to do this with subtitles is because our site has two sides - russian and english one. If we'll record voices for one side, it would feel.. awkward?.. to leave the other side behind. Plus that, I'm not even sure if we'll be able to find a decent way and people to record it properly.

However, if we make subtitles (even for one side), there will be no problem in translating them and therefore, posting them in equal way to both sides. Besides, it seems there's already one person interested in this idea on the R-side. ;)

If there are any more of you who would like to take part in this, post here below. We wait for you! :D

Speaking of comedy, I do like to watch some funny moments any anime like Sonic X, Sonic Boom, Yu-gi-oh! 5D's, Yu-gi-oh! Zexal, and hopefully, Yu-gi-oh! ARC-V. ;)

And by the way, here's a surprise. Guess who's this hedgehog? ;)

Tegaki___Fudo_Yusei___SR_Style_by_chobitsG.jpg

And by the way, here's a surprise. Guess who's this hedgehog? ;)

Tegaki___Fudo_Yusei___SR_Style_by_chobitsG.jpg

THAT IS THE SHADOW FUDO THE FASTEST DUELIST. LOL

Hmm.

Mod notice:

Don't post one-liners like "lol", "me too" or "I agree" and nothing else. If your reply doesn't contribute anything to the discussion, it might be a better idea to not post it at all.

This goes for every section of the forum, including the party games and off-topic. Unless the thread mentions it. (for example: Count to ... before a mod or admin posts)

Heya everyone!

I've been around the site for a while, lurking the forums and filling in the gaps of my collection with the comics. I really appreciate how great this site is and want to finally join the community! I'm not a big fan of forums in general, but I'd like to have a nice place to discuss all things Sonic with fellow fans. Plus everyone here seems pretty awesome!

As for an introduction, I've been a Sonic fan since the beginning. I grew up playing the games, watching the shows, and reading the comics. The Sonic series has always been my favorite with Mega Man and Mario close behind. I'm a big gamer and lean towards Nintendo games mainly but enjoy just about any game.

I guess that's about it for now. Nice to meet you all!

Always a pleasure to meet you, too. Blaze the cat happens to be my upmost favorite character ever, as well as Rouge the bat, Shade the echidna, and Marine the raccoon. I also like to play emulator games, as well as playing games on both the Wii U system and the Nintendo 3DS system. I'm also a fan of Bleach, Yu-gi-oh!, Yu-gi-oh! GX, Yu-gi-oh! 5D's, Yu-gi-oh! Zexal, and Yu-gi-oh! Arc-V.

I like this game!

Yesterday bought MK8 and the sound is great. The kart of mario have actually the same enginesound as a Ferrari Enzo!

Naamloos.jpg

My first Sonic art! Want to give this art some more detail. V0.0.2

I had a dream about a propeller plane in Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas.