ed_15

General Trash

241 posts in this topic

resized_business-cat-meme-generator-hous

All joking aside, if that's true, that would be horrible. While I hate the fact that there was a reboot, I still enjoy what they're doing with Sonic. It's not that bad. Who do you think would buy it anyways?

(sigh) okay

Mod note: Considering your other post was moved to the trash I assumed you wouldn't post pretty much the same thing again

Um so how do people come to my role play thingy?

I want to know how this works so I can join this one...

Sorry

(Mod note: No one word response. This is the third time you've done it for the same topic with pretty much the same thing. It would be better if you just moved on from it)

The game is most interesting online that has the best rankings in the world. Happy Wheels game cuts across all the people who play online game ranging from the young generation to the old people. The Happy Wheels is designed by the best developer who keeps on improving the nature of the game.

(Mod note: Just going to remove the link. And if you want to start a topic on it go ahead but the Splatoon topic should be limited to Splatoon next time)

First of all im new to being a member but ive used this site for a long time,and if the people running it read this , just want to say thanks for this site i USE to use it all the time to catch up on all the old comics from issue 1-224 cuz thats all the comics im missing, i started at issue 225 for STH and issue 5 for sonic universe. but i still collect all the new comics that come out every month and im sure everyone who reads comics from here do you think we just read the comics here and don't buy them if so ur wrong. i catch up on sonics history through this site and now you guys have taken away that. and its wrong we still collect comics but we can't get older comics atleast i can't its impossible unless you want to pay like 10$ for 1 comic off ebay. not happening! i was just on comic 45 when you took the page off to read sonic comics you want fans to come back then don't be greedy and keep the comics your self! your not hurting anyone if this is about money then your losing more of it buy not letting people reading your comics for the first time her eto see if they like them and if they do they buy more also i use this site when you previewed sonic U and STH comics when they came out every month since you guys stopped telling us when the relase date is in the books with is VERY annoying i just have to geuss the date now. please put that back in the comics what month day and year the next issues will be coming out please! signed Jeffrey P , Cape Breton NS

First of all im new to being a member but ive used this site for a long time,and if the people running it read this , just want to say thanks for this site i USE to use it all the time to catch up on all the old comics from issue 1-224 cuz thats all the comics im missing, i started at issue 225 for STH and issue 5 for sonic universe. but i still collect all the new comics that come out every month and im sure everyone who reads comics from here do you think we just read the comics here and don't buy them if so ur wrong. i catch up on sonics history through this site and now you guys have taken away that. and its wrong we still collect comics but we can't get older comics atleast i can't its impossible unless you want to pay like 10$ for 1 comic off ebay. not happening! i was just on comic 45 when you took the page off to read sonic comics you want fans to come back then don't be greedy and keep the comics your self! your not hurting anyone if this is about money then your losing more of it buy not letting people reading your comics for the first time her eto see if they like them and if they do they buy more also i use this site when you previewed sonic U and STH comics when they came out every month since you guys stopped telling us when the relase date is in the books with is VERY annoying i just have to geuss the date now. please put that back in the comics what month day and year the next issues will be coming out please! signed Jeffrey P , Cape Breton NS