ed_15

General Trash

241 posts in this topic

Edited by RLD!

sup? what's going on here?

Glad you asked. We were talking about Transformers. Are you familiar with the Transformers franchises, too? (^-^)

Go to your profile page, the hit 'Edit my Profile' (I think it's somewhere on the upper right). One of the tabs there will have the Signature option.

I was going to say that, but I'll give Skye Prower the credit. Yes, what Skye Prower said was right. Easier said than done. ^_^

And here' Starscream. XD

tprime-show-sub-cat-back3_1328977044.jpg

1 person likes this

Shockwave from "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" movie.

ShockwaveDOTMgamepromo.jpg

1 person likes this

What about "Teen Titians Go!"? P.S., that cartoon has funny moments in it. XD

51TtNpwb0JL._SX940_.jpg

Now this is fun. WHEEEEEE! (explosion) XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdr7jsPlYRM

Speaking of Sonic Comic Origins, why is Sonic Super Digest 11 still not on the website ? It includes an Origin story about Nicole and was released back in March 11. And what about Sonic Jump from Sonic Super Digest 5 ?

Edited by Chapmic

Any chance the free comic book day special is going to be up any time soon, if you don't mind me asking?

So. Any idea when the recent FCBD special that explains the Genesis portals is supposed to show up on this site?

Seriously d**n sega what's up.

1047 pages of crap

̷̷̡͈̺͉͉̻͔̞̙̹̘̲̣̘̤ͧ͛͑̈ͯ͐ͯ̽̇ͪͩͣ͘͠ͅ ̾͂̅ͤ͑͂̒̎͆͒ͨͨ̎̾̓͗̓̚͏̳̺̜̳͖̳̪͉͠͞͝

̨͔͚̣̭̭̙̥͚̞̟̦͖͗̑̈́̀ͤ͆ͦ̒̚̚͟ ̴̶̢̢͓̰̞̗̖̫̇̓ͩ̏̈͒̀ͩ͗ͨͦ̐͐̚͞ ̷̨̱̗͔͙͙̦͎̘̳̥̻̩̙̼̰̖̗ͦͭ͆̃̒ͮͦͣ̇̓̏̎̊̔ͫ͡ͅ ̡̧̹̙̻͙͈͚͓͖͔̍̾ͭ̉̈ͭ͛̃̿́ͨ̓̈́ͩ̃́
̷̷̵̰̤͇͇͉̾̈ͭͣ̈́̏͌͆ͤ̚̕ ̡̾̽͊͒̎̌ͯ̋ͪͧ̊̕͘҉̝̫̦̻̲͈͇ ̶̴̢̢͇̻̟̯͉̈́̽ͤ͛̂͋̑̈́ ̨͎̫̪͈͓̳̼͍͓̞̮̲̗͈̫̫̳̘̮̀͆̄̂̈ͧ͗ͭ̿̿ͥ͆̅͢
̢̨͕̹͇͉̺͎̳͍̦̏͂͋̏ͯͦ͌͋ͥͤͧ̿͑ͨ͑͞͠ ̶̦̞̖͍̘̱͚͚̫͖͖̮̳̪̟̜̞͈ͧ̈́ͫ̓̂́͂̎ͤ͂ͩ͟ ̵̙̝̞̤͆̈́̓ͨ̾ͭͣͧͥ́͂̿ͨ̈́͘͞͞͡ ̎ͩ̈́ͣͭ̄̒ͦ͒ͦͪ͂̾͂̑ͥ҉҉̕҉̣̟̱͍͇̣͉̻͡
͋̾ͨ͗̽̊̎̊͒̌̓͗̽̏ͧ̉ͯ҉̡͎̥̣̫͓̳̤̪͓̤͉̜̻̭͖̠ ̏̆ͧ̉͑̇̄ͪͧ͒̊̋̈͋́́͏̨̤̲̻̜͇̤̝̕ ̷̛̪̜̞̘͖͕ͨͤ͑̿͟ ̵̶̢̣̱͙͖̬͓̤͎͎̥̰͔͐͐̓̏͑̈́ͧͯ
̢̗̮̱͓̩͈̘͈̠̭̤̯̏͐̾ͥͬ̐̿̓̇͗͒ͦͧ̈̅̀̀ ̸̡͈̩̫̻̱̱̪͋͂̊̈̔ͧͪ͑͋̈̇ͫ̀̈́̋͑̅̾́̚͘͜ ̶͔͇̮̼̎̈̅͑́ ̛ͯ͌ͮ̐ͨ̿ͤͥ̾̑̊̂̈́͊̔̾͌̉҉̷̙͔̘̼̘̫͓͖̕
̵̷̞̯̝̞̠͈͈͖͍̉̓̋̃̋̽̐͆̊̑ͅ ̵̷̩̹̥̟͔̭̲̦ͣ̐̇͂̓ͫ̆̚ ̅ͭ̐̄͒ͣͩ̃̔̉ͩͫ̍̒̋҉̷̘͚̲̟̣̙̦̻͚̤̙̟́ ̸̹̺̬͈͕̜̱͈̼̖͚̣͇͓ͤ͋ͮ̓̀͟ͅ

Edited by Crypt96

i'm gonna be honest here, i feel bad for ian fylnn. Ever since the lawsuit i feel like there's more and more restrictions that sega (the same people who technically caused the lawsuit). are putting on the comics, such as not using the term "mobious" as i saw in one videoarrow-10x10.png. Flynns response to the tweet (a somewhat rude i can't use it), is understandable cause as someone on here said he's in a war he doesn't want to be in. 

I really hope all this stuff blows over with the comics and things get semi back to normal, old news or not i still feel the comic is topsy turvey and the 2nd crossover was just made to distract fans while archie try's to find out what the heck to do next.

Can you link me to that tweet because I want to read it for myself.

Ian Fylnn is like the Ryan Drummond of the Comic book series both got screw over because of some bull going on over at Sega that doesn't got to do with him.

i don't have the link to the tweet, i heard it from a video that archie can't use mobious anymore (the name). and while i don't know who Ryan Drummond is i do agree with you're statement, it's no wonder the dude sounded off in the tweet accordingarrow-10x10.png to the video. weather he likes it or not he's forced to be in this mess that sega technically created.

You don't know who Ryan Drummond seriously. Ryan Drummond is like the greatest Sonic English Voice of all time who was going to return in Colors, Free Riders, and Generations, but got screw over because Sega ask him to leave his talent union which he could not do because that's how he put food on the table.

sorry about that.

Yeah. Poor Ian.