ed_15

General Trash

241 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone, im edward, and im new, I like to play sonic, but I do like make a TAS of it so I like to have that kind of amount of hack of games. So, yea Where can I find sonic 1 and 2 editors?

I use texture for minecraft, It was cool than the original textures.

Here,here! I really do hope they make a fourth season for sonic X.I wish they would make another season of satAM so Geoffery could be in it...but then agian they might jack up his voice. OMG I'm so off topic! Sorry

1 person likes this

The show could had been better.They should've made Chris play a similar role like Elise in Sonic 06 or Professor Pickle in Unleashed.Also,It should've been played more closely to the games other than SA,SA2,and Battle.If they were to make a season 4, it should have the following

1:More Characters(Only from the games and exclusevly Sonia,Manic,Sally,and Scourge)

2:Play it more closley to the games

3:Use the current voice acting crew

4:Change the title opening to relate more to the season

5:Use music from the games.

6;REMOVE CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 people like this

I hate when pepole draw weird pictuers of sonic caraters like shadow and sonic Gay compel and tats no good :D

1 person likes this

I hate when pepole draw weird pictuers of sonic caraters like shadow and sonic Gay compel and tats no good :D

You didn't convey that very well; could you elaborate?

1 person likes this

I have sonic 4 episode 1 and 2 and metal! B) I wanted to play more acts in episode metal and metal sonic's game play was just like sonic HE HAD NO COOL MOVE!! :angry: WHY? WHY? ...

Any way it's just like sonic 1 and 2 and 3... I hope they make a third episode i'm ready for crushing some eggman and metal sonic and ???.

The show could had been better.They should've made Chris play a similar role like Elise in Sonic 06 or Professor Pickle in Unleashed.Also,It should've been played more closely to the games other than SA,SA2,and Battle.If they were to make a season 4, it should have the following

1:More Characters(Only from the games and exclusevly Sonia,Manic,Sally,and Scourge)

2:Play it more closley to the games

3:Use the current voice acting crew

4:Change the title opening to relate more to the season

5:Use music from the games.

6;REMOVE CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AGREE CHRIS IS ANNOYING... HE ALWAYS MAKES PROBLEMS but in third season he was grown and a little less annoying...

The music was pretty likeable; at least the tune was. Everybody complained about the instruments, though.

I hope they make a third episode with cool playable characters like shadow, silver, metal sonic with all of his transformations...

in ''Multiverses of Sonic the Hedgehog'' section it says SONIC X is a hot topic...er... or post.

WELL I LOVE BAD ROBOTS AND I DON"T KNOW WHY.. maybe they are way past cool... i mean bass and metal sonic (i want to see nms:neo metal sonic in action...) are a good team, not like that FAKER megaman, why faker? beacuse i know sonic will say this to him...

I DON"T CARE ABOUT IT'S NAME I JUST WANT NMS: NEO METAL SONIC IN IT!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN FROM (GENERAL WASTE) ??? DID I SAY SOMETHING BAD??... :(

NEO METAL SONIC, please try to put a little more work into making posts here and don't overuse bold font/Caps Lock. Here are the rules:

Otherwise, unfortunately, we'll have to move your posts in trash.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! sega... they maked ultimate fans wait anddddd theeeen theeeeyyyyy are going to make it on new xbox?!!? no pc??!! noooo... :(

I highly doubt SEGA would make it an exclusive. It doesn't make sense for them. They want maximum sales which means to put the game on as many systems as possible.

really.... well i want nms in it i don't care about the graphic...

The sonic and knuckles mecha madness download doesn't work.I'd appreciate it if the administrators would provide a new link

WAIT A MINUTE your picture is my favorite anime ROCKLEE! it was very funny... im sad that it is ended... but if your a fan of naruto world then what do you do here? sonic fan too? and a naruto fan too?

post-186-0-54919900-1368525712_thumb.jpg

Oh come on, man. Seriously, NEO METAL SONIC, start putting some effort into your typing, use proper punctuation and capitalization like everybody else. Your posts are pretty much the only reason we even have a general trash topic in the first place. Please stop ignoring our advice, or else I'll have to suspend you for a week or so.

And this is my first blog site, so don't make me look stupid!