KiraTheLight

Underrated characters (Characters Sega REALLY should've used in games)

7 posts in this topic

I started reading Sonic Universe about a month ago and I started learning about a bunch of really cool and interesting characters that I never knew existed. See I only found out about the Sonic Comics recently and only grew up with the games and TV shows. It seems like hardly anyone knows about these characters and it's sad. Characters like Bean the Duck who's crazy as a loon and can somehow make enemy missiles explode in mid air with his craziness. Or Mighty the Armadillo who could probably go toe to toe with Hercules and maybe win. (I'd love to see him in a game, he'd be so OP!) Or Shard the reformed Mecha Sonic. The way it looks he's the first instance of one of Eggmans creations turning to good plus he's 10 times cooler than Omega in my opinion (I still think Omega's cool, it's just Shard is higher up on my cool meter) and yet the walking arsenal is more well known. I could go on but I wanna know what other people think. Who are your favorite underrated characters and what makes them so cool?

Just feel I should point out Bean and Mighty were in some of the early Sonic Game (Sonic the Fighters and Sega Sonic the Hedgehog respectively if I recall correctly)

Shard was pretty much Metal Sonic remade too

And they aren't really underrated... they're just comic universe specific. Made by whoever wrote them at the time

(That said... bean is mah favourite character)

If it was unused character then we have a lot to talk about since Sega scrapped every non-important Sonic characters from the classic era.

i agree that bean and bart should be in a game. those 2 are goofballs and i would love to see bean in a game where he has some dialog.

1 person likes this

Or Mighty the Armadillo who could probably go toe to toe with Hercules and maybe win. (I'd love to see him in a game, he'd be so OP!) Or Shard the reformed Mecha Sonic. 

I would love to see Mighty and Shard in the games! They are two of my favourite characters. I am SO sad Shard is no longer around in the Archie comics as far as we can tell. 

Mighty, Bean, Bark, Nack, Omega, Shard.. Heck Even playing as Nicole or Sally or Rotor and Antoine and Bunnie would be AWESOME!!

1 person likes this