Pokemon: Drake and Wyvern

192 posts in this topic

Posted

pokemon research center

"umm hello are you professor pine?" he asked "my name is cloud and i would like to register to become a trainer" he thought for a moment." and.... is there any way i can join the tournament?" he asked slowly.

Posted

Pokemon Research Centre

"Thanks Champion Storm. I will be sure to report anything unusual" said James as he placed the card into his pocket.

Chimchar saw the end of the race which was the entrance to the gym. Jack just stopped to see who would win.

"Th... thank you" said Annie as she place Vanillite's pokeball in Joy's hand.

Posted

Pokemon Research Center

"Okay you two that's enough!" Said Amanda which caused the two Pokemon to cease but gave each other the stink eye.

"Come on Bubbles let's get you ready for our next battle.I'm sure the nurse can patch you up a bit." Said Rob as he picked up the Froakie and headed towards Nurse Joy.

Posted

Pokemon Research Centre

"Sorry about being rough like that..." Lynda said to Annie as she petted Finn. "But it's better for Finn if he learns to do his best now"

-----------

After a short battle, Danny managed to organise his Fennekin enough to win the battle

"Phew... that was close" he said to his tired Fennekin

Posted

Pokemon Research Center

"That's me!" smiled Pine at the newcomer.  "And certainly, we can register you, no problem.  Though I'm afraid we have no starters available, unless you have one of your own.  As for the tournament, well you have to ask the participants."

"Thank you.  I'm sure you will," said Storm with a slight smile.  

Watson, having four legs, sprinted ahead of of Chimchar and into the Tournament area, winning the race.

Nurse Joy slotted Annie's pokeball into the machine to heal her Vanillite.  As the machine switched on she saw Rob approach.  "I'll be with you in just a second," she said with a smile.

Posted

Road to Stockade Forest

Tony catches up to Turtwig as he finally scoops him off the ground to finally stop running and catch his breath.

"Geez, you're quite the energetic turtle aren't you?" he says, digging his knuckle into Turtwigs head, who happily thinks he's getting pet.

"Pretty sturdy there too, haha....I should probably think of something other than Turtwig to call you."

Turtwig looks up to Tony, cocking his head in curiousness to his comment.

"Well you know, I'm considered a human, however my parents call me Tony, to differentiate between other humans....I'm not entirely sure you understand but I'm sure if there was another Turtwig it'd be confusing if I called the one of you while you're standing next to each other."

Turtwig continues to stare at Tony, dumbfounded by his speech.

".......Sometimes I feel like you only understand what you feel like in the moment." he sighs before looking back up to the road to come face to face with a wall of trees.

"Woah...that didn't take long at all it seems."

Posted

PRC

"um yea i have my own starter right here, my growlithe," he said gesturing to his growlithe.  "along with my registration do i have to go somewhere else to get a gym case or do you issue them?" he said.  " and who exactly would i have to ask about the tournament? i would like to know please....." 

Posted

Pokemon Research Center

"Okay. I think we'll just stick with calling you Froakie." Said Rob as the Froakie climbed on top of his shoulders.

Posted

PRC 

Annie looked at Lynda and quietly said "It is ok." 

Chimchar finished the race with his eyes closed. Jack reached into his bag and pulled out two Oran berries. He gave one to Chimchar and put one next to Watson. Chimchar realised he had lost and blamed Watson's head start cheat. In a rage he threw his Oran berry away. Jack dropped Chimchar's pokeball as he ran to catch the Oran berry. But as the pokeball fell it hit Chimchar on the head. Even more angry than before, Chimchar grabbed his pokeball and threw the pokeball as hard as he could. Unfortunately the ball was heading towards Professor Pine's face.

Posted

Pokemon Research Centre

Lynda smiled

"I didn't think you did too badly either" she said

------------

Danny started making his way to Nurse Joy to get his Fennekin healed 

Posted

Pokemon Reseach Center

"We can fill in the Registration forms here, don't worry," said Pine to Cloud.  "And if you have any ID or the like it won't take long at all.  The only other thing will be to have Nurse Joy give your Growlithe a quick examination.  As for the tournament, just ask the other participantsWHOA!"  As he turned to look to the Battle Arena Pine spotted the Ball rushing through the air.  He quickly leaned back to avoid it, drawing another pokeball from inside his coat in a fluid motion.

Watson had been enjoying the berry, but seeing the pokeball flying through the air he started chasing it, yipping happily.

Away from the chaos, Nurse Joy handed Annie back her Vanillite.  "There were are, all healed," she smiled.  She looked up at Rob and Danny.  "If you put your pokemon in their pokeballs I can heal them both at once."

Posted

Stockade Forest

Tony and Turtwig enter the forest entrance as the sunlight begins to fade away immensely from the density of the trees.

"Wow, it get's really dark in here it seems. Let's be on our toes for this one." he says, scanning the area. Turtwig gives a nod as it begins to steadily creep around while watching behind the trees as well.

The two continue down the path for a while when suddenly Turtwig stops, turning to the left as he looks out afar. Tony notices him and stops as well, watching to try and catch what was rustling in the bushes. The noise grew as the a shadow jumped out into the air. Tony staggered back out the way however Turtwig dashes forward to protect him, headbutting the figure as the two then dashes to each side of the pathway. The wind blew the trees around to shed light on the figure, revealing what looked to be a young Tediursa, 

Posted

PRC

"whoa! what was that? was that a pokeball? i'd better hurry up and get registered before i get pelted with something else...." cloud said pulling out his trainer id. "who threw that pokeball anyways?" cloud though as he pulled out his id.

Posted

PRC

"Okay Froakie back in the ball." As soon as Rob activates the pokeball Froakie leaps out of the way.

Posted

PRC

Jack saw the pokeball go flying and gave chase.  As he reached Pine he lost his footing and fell next to him. Chimchar was worried seeing what happened after his actions.

Annie heard Lynda but her shyness stopped her from replying.

Posted

Pokemon Research Centre

Lynda kept smiling

"Anyway. You should go get your Pokemon healed" she said

---------------

"Huh? Oh. Right" Danny said putting his Fennekin back in the poke ball

Posted

Stockade Forest

"Woah, ia that what I think it is?" Tony exclaims, pulling out his pokedex to scan. Sure enough to his excitement, he had found a wild Tediursa in the forest.

"This is going better than expected. I always wanted one of these guys a part of me team. You ready to recruit him Turtwig?" he says, gearing up for battle. Turtwig gives a quick nod as he then rushes in for a tackle. The Tediursa quickly sidesteps Turtwig, retaliating with a fury of scratches. Turtwig turtles up as he finds the opening to leap back.

"Nngh, this is going to be harder than I expected." Tony says to himself with concern, remembering him and Turtwig haven't even won a match yet,