Pokemon: Drake and Wyvern

192 posts in this topic

Posted

Research Centre

"Is he okay?" Vivian asked.

She looked at her Eevee friend and then at Amber's egg.

"I am worried but shouldn't we go get our Egg and Pokemon? I mean your egg is already cracking and I don't know if something's wrong with my Eevee.." Vivian said looking worried.

Posted

Pokemon Research Centre

Robert casually got up when his name was called and headed over to the professor, looking at the case.

"Here goes nothing," he thought to himself.

Posted

Pokemon Research Centre

Danny leaned against the wall waiting for his Pokemon. But he still watched to see what Pokemon others got

------------

Research Centre - Garden

"Are you okay?" Lynda asked seeing Tony. She then looked to Vivian. "What do you think is wrong with it? It looks okay"

She then smiled

"And it looks very cute too!"

Posted (edited)

Research Centre

"Well it LOOKS fine. But what if it has some sort of infection or something? It was all dirty and had scratches all over the body when I found it. I managed to help it with the spray but.." Vivian said looking at the Eevee.

Vivian looked at Tony before walking to him.

"Um.. are you okay?" She asked.

Edited by Shinomi-chan

Posted

Galleon Town - Pokemon Center

As Nurse Joy answered Joanne smirked a little. "Hello cousin. My son Jack is due there to receive his first Pokémon. Can you tell me if he has arrived yet" said Joanne.

Scabbard town - Pine's research center

Annie just looked at her Vanillite with a worried look. Vanilite just smiled at her, "Vanill ite" it said sounding quite happy. Hearing that caused Annie to take a deep breath and force herself to smile at Vanillite.

"Of course you had your reasons! Why would anyone wait a second longer than they had to in order to receive their first Pokémon if they didn't had a reason for it!" Said Jack rather loudly which should have been heard by everyone in the room.

Posted

(sorry, was away for the weekend. back now tho)

Pokemon Research Center Entrance

Tony looks up to Vivian as he gets on a knee and brushes himself off.

"Yes I'm fine. Just a few scraps at most." he says as he then stands up.

"Are you guys here to get pokemon as well?"

Posted

Xander didn't speak, but gave Jack an unhappy glare for shouting out his reply.

Posted

Pokemon Research Center

Rob noticed his shoe laces were untied so he quickly bent down and tied them.

"That would've been bad if I was moving." Said Rob to himself.

Posted

Research Centre - Meeting Room.

The Professor slid one of the cases onto the table on front of Robert, and opened it.  "Okay everyone, each case contains your Pokedex, which will also double as your Trainer ID if you're asked for it, a basic Holo Caster with contract details for myself and all the Pokemon Centers in Ganlo, and five empty Pokeballs.  And, of course," he added with a smile, "another Pokeball containing your first Pokemon partner, or an empty one if you brought your own Pokemon to begin."  He pushed the now open case towards Robert.  

"I want you all to take the best care you can of your pokemon," he added as he picked up the next case.  "Ah, Annie, the next one is yours," he smiled.  "If you could have Nurse Joy just examine your Vanillite.  Nurse?  NURSE?" Pine called.

-----------

Pokemon Centre - Lobby

"Yes, we are," said Kimi, running back over to the girls and Tony.  "But we should hurry up, they're starting!  Look!" Kimi pointed at the windows to the meeting room where it was clear the Professor was handing out the cases.  "We don't wanna miss it!"  Amber gave a scared squeak at the idea.

"Good to see you Cousin," Nurse Joy smiled back at Joanne.  "Yes, your little boy has arrived and we're just about to start handing out the Pokemon."  Hearing the Professor cry she turned her head to look.  "I'm needed to check over some pokemon.  Sorry.  Call me later if you want a chat Cousin!" she told Joanne before ending the call and hurrying into the Meeting room.  "Who's Pokemon do I need to look at?" she asked.

(OOC: If you don't know what a Holo Caster is, it's basically a mobile phone that projects low res blue shaded holograms.  And if anyone is wondering what the order is people will get their pokemon in, it's basically the order people put profiles up, except Shadow cause the Prof said he'd do Robert's first, and Dylan and I will be at the end.)

Posted

Galleon Town - Pokemon Center

Joanne smiled as the call ended and began thinking about her son who was about to grow up.

Annie let out a nervous sign as she slowly walked to Nurse Joy and handed over Vanillite. Then Annie went over to collect her things from Professor Pine. "Th... thank you Prof" said Annie sounding very nervous and quiet.

Posted

Research Centre

"Well I guess I sort of have a pokemon already.." Vivian said showing the little Eevee she was carrying. 

"But yeah we can't miss this one! Let's go!" Vivian said as she turned around running towards the Centre hoping she wouldn't have to had the awkward meeting with her dad. If it did happen she'd never hear the end of it. Even the thought gave her pressures.

Posted

Research Centre - Meeting Room

Robert took his equipment case from the professor with a polite "thank you" and sat back down to get acquainted with it all. His eyes turned to the ball containing his pokemon, which he decided to keep closed for the time being so he could get to know his new companion in a less cofined area.

Posted

Pokemon Research Lab

Tony looks into the window as he saw the distribution getting started.

"Crap, you're right! Let's go!" he says as he stands up and rushes over to the door, knocking on it.

Posted

Research Lab

"You're both welcome."  As Pine reached for the next case he heard the tap on the door.  "Come on in, it's open," he called as he undid the catches on the next case and looked at the name label.  "Robert Conner, I believe this one is yours," he said.

Nurse Joy handled the Vanillite carefully as she ran a critical eye over it.  "Your Vanillite is in good shape Annie," she said pleasantly. "By the looks of it you must feed it well."  

"Nurse, another pokemon for you to look at," said the Professor.  "Vivian Thompson, are you here?" he asked, looking towards the group at the door.  "Could you let the Nurse see your pokemon and pick up your kit?"

Posted

Research Lab

Tony hears the professor from inside and opens the door, looking into the room. He awkwardly stands there as everyone probably was looking over to him.

"Uhh, hi. Sorry We're late, but we're here to get our pokemon as well." he says, looking towards the ground.

Posted

Research lab

Vivian rushed in to the lab holding the Eevee trying to once again catch a breath.

"I'm so sorry I'm late! Had a few problems on the way here!" She said then looking around.

"Dad doesn't seem to be in here...? Anyway here's the Eevee I found." Vivian said giving the little Eevee to the nurse. 

"Um.. Also.. If possible could you please not tell to my dad about this? He might get... crazy and all.. You know the thing that happened a while back.." She looked at Professor Pine and then her bruises ashamed. 

Posted

Pokemon Research Center

Rob walked over there took his case.

"Thank you Professor." Said Rob politely.

Posted

Pokemon Research Centre

Danny watched with a smirk as his sister and the others arrived

"You took your time" he said

"I saw a flying egg and had to make sure it wasn't broken!" Lynda said in defense

"Suuuuure! You're just slow" Danny taunted to which Lynda rolled her eyes

Posted

"You're welcome," smiled Pine before turning to Tony.  "You're hardly late," he said grinning.  "We've only just started.  Late would be several hours from now.  Hmm... one two..." he continued counting.  "You know this might be the first year where everyone is here within the first ten minutes!"  He turned back to the crates.  "Let's see.  Tony Bjorn, Xander Bishop, these are both yours."

Nurse Joy handed the Vanillite back to Annie and carefully picked up Vivian's Eevee.  "Found you say?  How long ago?" she asked.  "Do you have any problems with her?"

Amber sat down quietly in a corner, carefully cradling he rapidly cracking egg.

Posted

Annie held Vanillite in one hand and a pokeball in the other. And a second later Vanillite jumped onto it and the pokeball began shaking.

Jack just watched the people get their stuff. Then he saw Amber and her egg. Jack walked up to her, "Hello my name is Jack. I can see you have an egg. Oh and is that a cracking!" Said Jack.

Posted

"Um I found him this morning from the forest.. about.. an hour ago? I managed to help with the most scratches thanks to the spray.. he would seem to be alright." Vivian said looking at the Eevee who seemed to be looking back at her and then with a doubtful look at Pine.

Posted (edited)

Research Center

Tony walks into the lab, taking the items from the professor.

"Thank you." he says, as he begins to look it over.

Edited by Knuckles The Echidna

Posted

Xander approached the Professor and obtained his Pokedex and new Pokemon. "Thanks, Professor." he said, happy to finally begin his journey.

Posted

"You're welcome boys," said the Professor.  "We're getting through them.  Let's see, Jack Pyrian," he put the case on the table.  "And.. Kim Strauss.  Could you let Nurse Joy see your Pokemon please?"

"In the forest?  That's a long way from his home.  The little guy must be tired," said Nurse Joy to Vivian.  "But other than that he looks well.  You did the right thing with the spray.  I hope you continue to take good care of him."  She handed the Eevee back to Vivian and turned to Kim.

"H-hi, I'm Amber," said Amber in a shy voice, looking at Jack for a second then back to her egg.  "Yes, it should h-hatch soon."

Posted (edited)

Research Lab

Tony grabs his pokeball and tosses it up in the air as it opens up and a bright light appears. He puts his hands up to catch the Turtwig that came from inside.

"Wow, my first pokemon..." he says in awe as the two look at each other for the first time.

Edited by Knuckles The Echidna