Skye Prower

Old Pokemon RP (OOC)

82 posts in this topic

I'll be joining in. Right now, I'm just waiting for Tony (Knux's character) to respond to Xander speaking to him. (I don't think he's noticed the post yet...)

I just wanted to be 100% sure before I posted

I got bored and decided to help things along. Meet the new Gym Leader of Claymore City.

Name: Stuart "Sparky" Jones

Profession: Claymore City Gym Leader

Description: Stuart is a skinny man of avarage height for his age. He wears yellow overalls and a pair of rubber gloves. He has a tool belt around his waist with all his tools. He has short blond hair that always seems to stick up no matter what he does.

Personality: Stuart is a guy who is very unpredictable. When ever he gets an idea he runs off to do what ever it is. Unless he is battling a challenger, then he would write it down and try to speed up the battle so he could get to work. Even though he is often a joker when it comes to battling he is very serious. Stuart prefers one on one battles.

Background: Stuart grew up in Claymore City where mechanics caught his attention at age eight. When he turned ten his dad gave him a Shinx as a present and the pair battled alot becoming strong. Stuart never left the city and began to learn from the town's mechanical experts where his skills as a trainer were noticed and at age 27 he was asked to be gym leader. Since then he has aquire three new pokemon he uses to battle while his Luxray guards the gym.

Pokemon Team (Maximum of 6)

Species: Luxray

Type: Electric

Level: 40

Ability:  Intimidate

Moves: Tackle

Spark

Bite

Thunder Fang

Species: Shinx

Level: 10

Ability: Intimidate

Leer

Charge

Species: Pichu

Ability: Static

Moves: Thunder Shock

Tail Whip 

Charm

Sweet Kiss

Species: Dedenne

Type: Electric/Fairy

Ability: Pickup

Tail Whip

Thunder Shock

As of now I have changed Rob's personality into a less serious and silly character.

hopefully i will be able to join now dylan

Name: Cloud Stephenson

focus: gym battles mostly with the occasional contest with a friend.

Description: cloud is a skinny and kinda short person. he has brown hair and hazel green eyes. he wears a black jacket with blue headphones and a white shirt underneath. he has black shoes and blue jeans. (basically the colors for my character are blue/black).

Personality: he is a guy that refuses to give up and doesn't like it when someone shows him up because they might be stronger than him. he is generally a nice person but puts in sarcastic comments from time to time. he doesn't trust people when he meets them and not always is an open book. he is also an amazing strategist when it comes to pokemon battles and other things that requires thinking. his main weakness is that whenever he is separated from his pokemon his is prone to nervous breakdowns.

Background: cloud had a peaceful childhood with his parents and sister in the unova region until an event that changed his life happened when he was 12. he believes a mysterious force took away his family and he has from then searched for his family and the strange being. lost and alone he has wandered around and lost trust in others. then when he was traveling he found an abandoned pokemon baby just hatched crying and alone, feeling sympathy on this pokemon he picked it up and has been raising it ever since. this pokemon was his growlithe. he is currently traveling to ganlo to start on a pokemon journey to have a better chance of finding his family.

Pokemon Team: (max of 6)

species: growlithe

type: fire

level: 1

ability: flash fire

Moves: tackle

growl

ember

Edited by Cloudwrath11
it needed a little change