Skye Prower

Old Pokemon RP (OOC)

82 posts in this topic

Flint is just part of the Elite four in Sinnoh. And the matter has been resolved now.

NPC...again!

Name:Johnny "The Fire of Injustice" Higgins

Profession:Criminal

Description:Pale and tall. Has a few scars caused by burns

Personality:Demented and has no regards for others safety

Background:Originally a fireman who was helpful and benevolent. After his accident in a burning building Higgins main purpose now is to make fires instead of putting them out...how ironic.

Pokemon Team:

Species:Magmar

Level:32

Ability:Flame body

Moves:Flamethrower, Fire Punch, Smog, Smokescreen

Personality:Shares it's trainer's love for fire

Name:Kirby Loyd

Profession:Officer for the International Police

Description:Average height, brown hair,broad shoulders,brown trenchcoat

Personality:His trust isn't easily gained. Tough on criminals and soft on kids.

Background:Started law enforcement in his early twenties. He worked hard to earn himself a reputation.

I have just learned the crash would have some serious consequences for Jack. So I would like to ask everyone who is part of this rp for their permission to edit my post and remove the crash entirely. Normally I could just do this but since there has been a reply after it and that I am an rp mod I can not do so without everyone involved says yes to me remove the crash. So will everyone please reply if they are ok with me doing so.

I was gonna say, that whole 'crash' scenario seemed a bit sudden and... well, off-putting for the beginning of a Pokemon adventure. I'm fine with it not happening.

I have no issues with the incident being retconned.  And I guess this does emphasize that Actions Have Consequences. 

Considering everyone has said yes to my edit. I will get it done right now. And thank you all for allowing the change.

Name: Annette "Annie" Cole

DOB: 05/01/2004

Focus: Battles

Talents/Skills: Cooking and making Pokemon food.

Starter: Vanillite

Description: Annie is an average sized girl with Blue hair tied into a ponytail. She likes to wear a black dress and her white fur coat her grandfather gave her.

Personality: Annie is very shy around new people and is often too shy to speak up if she notices anything. She has a large love for ice Type pokemon.

Background: Annie is the Daughter of a cafe owner in Scabbard town. She prefers to handle the dessert side to the cafe. Her mother said that Annie has to go on a journey to help discover new ideas for the cafe.

NPC

Name:Waylon

Profession:Elite 4

Description:A large and muscular man.

Background:He started to train under Bruno of the Kanto/Jhoto elite four. He trains with is Pokemon everyday which allowed him to reach his top physical condition,making him one of the strongest humans on the earth. If someone beats him they will earn his respect.

Pokemon Team:

Species:Hitmonlee

Level:60

Ability:Limber

Moves:Hi Jump Kick,Mind Reader,Rolling Kick,Metronome

Species:Machamp

Level:62

Ability:Guts

Moves:Close Combat,Bulk Up,Strength,Cross Chop

Species:Hawlucha

Level:64

Ability:Mold Breaker

Moves:Flying Press,Hi Jump Kick,Feather Dance,Cross Chop

Species:Hariyama

Level:66

Ability:Thick Fat

Moves:Surf,Bulk Up,Earth Quake,Focus Punch

Species:Sawk

Level:68

Ability:Sturdy

Moves:Close Combat,Endure,Low Sweep,Brick Break

Species:Lucario

Level:70

Ability:Inner Focus

Moves:Metal Claw,Power-Up Punch,Aura Sphere,Metal Sound

Edited by Seviper

Okay, just gonna let you know I plan to change things a little over the next few posts.

This is obviously a big moment as (most of) the Trainer meet their pokemon for the first time.  But doing the posting in the usual way will either get bogged down quickly with 'XXX waits for his/her turn' posts.  So instead, starting with my next post I'll have the Prof hand out a couple of pokemon per post (or have the Prof hand out one and Nurse Joy examine one of the custom pokemon)  And as soon as the trainers in question have posted, I'll post again for the next two.  Then once all the pokemon are out I'll return to posting as usual (i.e. only posting once all other players have done so, except in fights)

Also, one small request, if no one leave the centre till all the pokemon are handed out cause there may be a small something planned.

I am happy to do that. But do not ask me to break my rule. That must be a minimum of two posts between mine.

That shouldn't be an issue

Er, Knux... Tony has his pokemon now.  

No worries.  I can see where the confusion came from!  ;)

Can everyone confirm here which of their characters (if any) will be taking part in the competition.  Just it'll make a difference to how it will be organised.

You know both Annie and Jack are in it too.

Still waiting for a few people to reply her and in the game.

Well as I already said (in the rp) My character won't be joining the battle (sorry if I didn't make it clear enough...)