Shadow

Introduction Thread

622 posts in this topic

Yep NMS, here's part of my first post (Note the date):

I've been around the site for a while, lurking the forums and filling in the gaps of my collection with the comics.

And if you check my profile, I've been a member since Sept. 16th, 2013. I wish I would have started posting around here earlier!

hello, most people call me boombome, in fact some people i know irl call me boombome, wierd huh.

im new as of a couple minuets ago, and even for the fact that ive been on the internet sense age 9, i still have yet to actually post to a form.

can scratch that one off my bucket list.

long story short im one year away from drinking in america, and can be awkward.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand hi.

Wolocomo to do foroms!

And enjoy your stay.

aaaaaaaaaaaand Hi.

Hi there. Welcome to the SCANF Forums!

Welcome here to this place and stuff~

No time like the present to start posting! Oh and Welcome! ;D

Hi I'm Merc and I joined Sonic Scanf for about a week ago and I just thought I would introduce myself. I have been a huge fan of the Sonic series for the past two years and I have seen all the TV series but I have only played some of the games. Until a few months ago I had never heard of the comic series before and I really wanted to start reading them but since they aren't available in my country I had to find another way to read them. I started searching on Mobius Encyclopedia, Sonic News Network and other Sonic related websites for information. After about two months of searching I found Sonic Scanf by accident when I searched for Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 125 on Google. I didn't join Sonic Scanf immediately since I was a bit hesitant on joining a forum. I have never been part of a forum before but after much thought and consideration I finally decided to join so that I could start reading the comics. I had nothing to lose. So far I really like the comics and the forum seems like a nice place and I hope to become an active member here.

By all means, welcome to Sonic Scanf! ^_^

Welcome to SCANF Merc. Hope you have fun here, and enjoy the comics!

Whoa. That story is very similar to how I found SCANF. Except I was looking for 185 I think

Anyways... Welcome to SCANF!!!

Hi I'm Merc and I joined Sonic Scanf for about a week ago and I just thought I would introduce myself. I have been a huge fan of the Sonic series for the past two years and I have seen all the TV series but I have only played some of the games. Until a few months ago I had never heard of the comic series before and I really wanted to start reading them but since they aren't available in my country I had to find another way to read them. I started searching on Mobius Encyclopedia, Sonic News Network and other Sonic related websites for information. After about two months of searching I found Sonic Scanf by accident when I searched for Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 125 on Google. I didn't join Sonic Scanf immediately since I was a bit hesitant on joining a forum. I have never been part of a forum before but after much thought and consideration I finally decided to join so that I could start reading the comics. I had nothing to lose. So far I really like the comics and the forum seems like a nice place and I hope to become an active member here.

Huh...Your story is quite similar to mine when I first joined Forums. I wanted for sprites to be made of my character back on a site known as Sonic Turbine, but was hesitant to actually join a forum until I caved in and gave it a shot. So I can relate with that story.

Welcome to the community, Merc. I hope you enjoy it here as well. This, of course, go for the other newcomers as well. ^_^

So many new awesome members. Welcome to the adventure! Hold on tight or you might lose your grip...

Hello there, and welcome to ScanF. Hope you'll have a blast here. :D