Shadow

Introduction Thread

622 posts in this topic

Hi there. Welcome to SCANF. Hope you like it here.... Uh... No place for a fish tank here either I'm afraid.

Welcome people~

This place is fun, please stay forever~ <3

Edited by Lino Blythe

So it's about time I actually posted this XD;

Hi everyone! You can all just call me Harmony. It really has been forever since I last been on a forum and tried to be as active.

I really enjoy drawing and reading. I'm usually not a person to initiate a conversation so if you ever want to talk to me, feel free~!

Hi Harmony. Welcome to Sonic Scanf. Hope you enjoy it here!

Hi, I'm RaeLogan, goes by the name of "Rae" online. Lifelong Sonic fan, self proclaimed "expert" on Sonic 06, one of the original Mephiles the Dark fangirls, and your neighborhood friendly dork ball.

Came to the site for the comic downloads, but feel like I should do the courtesy of sticking around to talk with fellow fans. :D

Hello Rae. Welcome to SCANF. Hope you have fun here

Welcome and glad you could join us~

Hello! I'm Theo Vellum, I apparently actually made this account a long time ago but I don't remember doing much with it. I apparently read some of the sonic comics but couldn't remember it all that well. Then I recently rediscovered this site, rediscovered this account, and decided I would actually do something with it this time!

So, you may call me Theo, I'm an all around video game fan, and generally a fan of any kind of media. I always look on the bright side of things, and can enjoy even crappy games, including the game that to most in the sonic fandom must not be named. :3 Yeah, I've just got an overwhelmingly positive outlook on life.

Anyway, I've hardly read the sonic comics at all up until now and I'm planning on doing a review series on them chronologically. It might take a bit to work out exactly how I'll do it but I'm sure it will be fun for me as well. And maybe some others would enjoy reading my positive outlook on things as well. I hope they would, I like making others happy! Anyway, see you all soon!

Hi, and welcome to SCANF. Hope you have fun here.

Best of luck if you go forward with your review plan. Be warned, it will be a fair bit of work (There's something like 400 comics I think). But if you want to do it, go for it!

Welcome to the forum of boredom! Wait! That came out wrong! But it rhymed! God dangit. I meant forum of... uh... Forum of chloroform?... Yeah nevermind...

I did just about the same thing originally. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! ;D