Shadow

Introduction Thread

622 posts in this topic

Well, My name is Lukas, Im a BIGGGGG time sonic fan and just recently found these forums by my 10 year old brother. Im also a music producer, Flash animator and Student at a nearby college (lol) Nice to meet you guys =D

hey there I'm new to this site I herd i could find archie comics on here makes me so happy! I cant find any in my comics stores in my area finding sonic comics anymore is like super rare since half of the comic places went out of business. I love the sonic games and I have done sonic artwork free handed. I also enjoy sonic Rps. when it comes to pairing I aint judgemental on the pairings but eveyone has there view and oppnion it should be respectd then bashed.

I'm kinda shy to fourms but I can try to be actve right now i need to catch up on the comics to understand what i missed over the years.

Hello one and all. ninjaNoe here. Everyone home calls me Noe (<------captain obvious). Well in short, I'm 25 years old (not to old for here I hope?). I studdied Mechatronics

at the University of Texas Pan American, my interests are cars (any and all), anime, manga, Nitro RC cars, and I've recently found Photoshop amusing. As for my

history with Sonic? Yea, we go way back. Nice ta meet'cha all.

Hello from the oldFlag from russian side of forum.

Interests? Many of them. Obviously Sonic and all that is associated with it. From another - weapons, policy, internets, /v/, books, movies and especially cars, aircrafts and off-road driving.

Hello everybody!

I'm DRAGONLORD but you can call me Dylan and I'm 16. Got into Sonic for the first time ever last year. Used to spend my time looking through wiki pages on Sonic until I accidentally found this website. I lurked around as a guest for months until the site reached it's maximum memory. Then I decided to join. I have read all the comics. I also recently finished watching all of SatAM, AoSTH, Sonic Underground and Sonic X. As you can probably guess, I am totally addicted to Sonic now.

Nice to meet you all

>>All AoSTH

>>AoSTH

You definitely crazy kid.

4bm.jpg

You definitely crazy kid.

I know I was to do that. Still somewhat enjoyed it though.

Hello everybody!

I share my name with one of the Archie Sonic characters, which I will not tell but call me DRAGONLORD and I'm 16. Got into Sonic for the first time ever last year. Used to spend my time looking through wiki pages on Sonic until I accedently found this website. I lurked around as a guest for months until the site reached it's maximum memory. Then I decided to join. I have read all the Archie STH, SU, Sonic X, specials, SSS, KtE, StC, StC online and Mega man comics. I also recently finished watching all of SatAM, AoSTH, Sonic Underground and Sonic X. As you can probably guess, I am totally addicted to Sonic now.

Nice to meet you all

I've got a friend who got hooked on Sonic a year ago as well :)

I've got a friend who got hooked on Sonic a year ago as well :)

Past cool. Say hello to him for me

Past cool. Say hello to him for me

I will. :) He's already saving up for Generations and Colours.

So , what's up people , I'm mrsnippy52 , A french fan of sonic . Now how I ended here, of all places ? Magic, no shuck. As you might see , i'm a "fan" of locke (wifeless guardian extraordinaire), and up to recently I took a joy in reminding how much of a bad father and husband he was ....

But let's be frank, as a character I also like him a lot .

Back to me then : I'm 18, and currently trying to strive in college!!!

and that's all for now.

Also, peoples i like can call me "Math"

Good day. I'm Instrutilus, I've been a Sonic fan since I was first introduced, before my first birthday. I'm 20, interested in the general sciences (I have crystals growing in my cupboard because I can and I'm looking at how robotics work for lulz), and I've been told I'm a decent drawer. I'm also incredibly fond of continuity and storyplanning.

What up dawgs! Dah names Psycho Frog, been a fan of Sonic's since 2 for the genesis, and just a big gamer entirely. I also listen to a lot of music, from Underground Hip-hop, to Video game OSTs, New Skool Breakbeats, DnB, Dubstep, Rock/Metal, ......and..... I think that's it, I also wanna do my own remixes when I get a hold of something good.

Hi everyone! I have been a huge fan of Sonic ever since I was little! I am 18 now and decided to get into the comics again after taking a long break. I love them so much, and am vey thankful for this site x3

Hey there, I'm a Shadow chao (just call me Shadz). I love to draw when I'm not sleeping....or playing video games ^_^. Right now I'm currently aiming to be a cartoonist, but I can't draw very well when it comes to other things besides Sonic art. Shadow (obvious) and Blaze are my most favorite characters. My favorite game is Sonic Colors (I don't know how that's possible if I don't play it anymore...) I listen to Sonic music more than actual music itself. And I am usally very VERY anti-social, so I might not post much.

Hi, I'm chensen. I like to write fanfics and do artwork. My current fanfic is named Chensen Origins (cause chensen is the name of my fancharacter, you can see just a bit of it on my porfile pic). My favourite character is Shadow, but I also like Silver. My favourite game in Sonic saga is Sonic Unleashed, except for werehog. I listen to 80's music and I like rock also. Well, I discovered this topic becuase a YouTube user called MrHelias94 uploaded a Generations mod and names this page on video desciption so I thought then "Hey, why not, let's take a look to this page" so I came in and I really like it a lot and here I am. I, actually, came from another page in which we hack Sonic games, well not me, but we talk a lot about it and we upload random stuff there also, you know, like here. This page is called "Hackmania!" but its getting a little inactive so... Anyway, I am a very social guy and you can talk about ANYTHING with me. You have my word I won't make any mess here, but of course, 1 or 2 rules I can possibly break as I'm not perfect at all :D but I'll try not to.

Hello there! My name is Th3AntiGuardian, though my real name is Robert H. (go by Bobby). I came up with my user name whenever Finitevus (my favorite character in the Sonic comics) was referred to being essentially the opposite of Knuckles (the Guardian).

Anyway, I'm 20 and have lived in central Ohio all of my life. I was introduced to Sonic back when I was about 3 in 1996; my parents had a Sega Genesis, and beside playing Mickey's Magical Quest, we would play games like Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Mean Bean Machine and so on (my very first game was Sonic 3). I've grown up with Sonic games, and have collected/read the comics for over 8 years without missing a single issue. I've also been collecting video game merchandise(mainly Sonic), probably some of my nicest pieces being my First 4 Figures statues (I have Classic Super Sonic, Classic Metal Sonic, Classic Knuckles and Modern Sonic). I also love video game music and collect/ listen to CDs like Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Smash Bros, Bioshock and obviously alot of Sonic, my favorite being the Sonic Generations soundtrack.

Beside Sonic, I also greatly enjoy nearly all Nintendo games (many I'm sure already know that lol) like Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Pikmin, Metroid and so on (I'm living proof that even if you grew up in the 90s, you didn't have to pick between Sega or Nintendo. I went from a Genesis, to an N64, to a Dreamcast, and then finally back to Nintendo for Gamecube, Wii and Wii U). On top of that, I love Left 4 Dead, Halo, Gears of War, Resident Evil (specifically RE5) and especially Bioshock!

Some of my non-video game interests include collegiate football, NBA basketball, and especially sketching (I'm hoping to become a professional artist and work for the Sonic comics)

Here's my DeviantArt, though there's quite a bit of stuff on there that is quite old and I'm not as proud of as I used to be. I know I have a VERY long way to go before I can even come close to fulfilling my dream: http://th3antiguardian.deviantart.com/gallery/

That's about it for me! Great topic, looking forward to reading everyone's intros :)

Oh and my all-time favorite character (video game or other wise) is Knuckles the Echidna! Although, my top 5 would include Omega, Silver, Metal Sonic and Eggman with Knuckles (in that order, from least favorite to most). My Xbox Live gamertag is Knuckles93, so send me a friend invite if you'd like; I'm not on a whole lot, but it would be great to have another Sonic fan on my friends list :) And if anyone has a 3DS or wii U, let me know; if you'd like, I'd be more than open to exchange friend codes with anyone! My Mii name on Wii U is Knuckles93 as well. Speaking of which, it would be kind of nice to have a thread somewhere, where everyone can exchange Wiiu or 3DS friend codes, steam IDs, Xbox gamertags and PSN IDs. Just a thought :D

I'm BlueBlur62391. I was trying to look for the backup story of StH #167, and I got here! See ya!

I'm Tamu. I am very shy and have little friends. I have liked Sonic since I was 7 years old and love reading comics. I also make sonic characters. I love to cook, listen to music, and read books. (Pretty much only sonic themed ones) My favorite Sonic comics are Mobius: 30 Years Later in Sonic Universe. My favorite characters are Sally, Tails, and Blaze.

Im Vindicator2(i messed up making an account) and I like discussing SonicSatam,Comic book battles,playing Classic games, and I play SmashbrosBrawl alot...im a nice guy but I have a dark complex...it just means I feel bad for certain villains like ganondorf

Hi, im asisin2 i come from Spain and i liked Sonic since my childhood. I came here looking for the Archie comics and i hope i can do more on this site.

(Why didn't I notice this page before? Oh well...) Hi, I'm NegaMetallix, but you can call me Nega for short. I originally came here to read the Archie comics, as they don't sell them here in the UK from my knowledge. I got introduced to them when I went to my first 'Summer of Sonic' convention last year, and I've loved them ever since. Same goes for Mega Man, which actually got me interested in the games (which I also enjoy). Some of my favourite characters from both series include:

Shadow, Metal Sonic, Silver, Knuckles, Blaze, Shard (the original Metal Sonic), Proto Man, Bass, Elec Man, Fire Man, Time Man, Quick Man, Shadow Man...

...and of course the blue heroes themselves, Sonic and Mega Man. (Oh, and Eggman Nega, whenever he appears, which he hasn't... yet.)

As for hobbies, nothing really except playing and reviewing video games (& films). Maybe I'll start making reviews on YouTube, but not right now.

Anyway, if there's ever something you need on this website (updates, interviews etc.) I'll be happy to help in anyway I can. Catch ya later, guys!

(Why didn't I notice this page before? Oh well...) Hi, I'm NegaMetallix, but you can call me Nega for short. I originally came here to read the Archie comics, as they don't sell them here in the UK from my knowledge.

NegaNetallix I am from the UK too and can confirm you can buy the comics here since I have a large collection all UK bought. If you were to tell me where inn the UK you live inn PM I will ask my store if they know anywhere inn your area that sells them.